Custom creatine delivery system (for CEE)

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
Okay guys so i'm trying to make something that will help with the creatine delivery. I found a kind of do it yourself recipe online but I can't find anywhere in the phoenix area that sells dextrose! Most people don't even know what it is. Is there any type of subsitute I can use? Can i just use regular sugar? thanks in advance!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys so i'm trying to make something that will help with the creatine delivery. I found a kind of do it yourself recipe online but I can't find anywhere in the phoenix area that sells dextrose! Most people don't even know what it is. Is there any type of subsitute I can use? Can i just use regular sugar? thanks in advance!
Try breweries, and places that sell home brewing supplies. Or just buy it online.

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
thanks for the heads up. i actually found somewhere that stocks now foods so that is a start and they said they have some. What do you think about dextrose, water and koolaid? Would this be good to take the CEE in? Say 1 hour before workout?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up. i actually found somewhere that stocks now foods so that is a start and they said they have some. What do you think about dextrose, water and koolaid? Would this be good to take the CEE in? Say 1 hour before workout?
Seems cool. I just throw mine in some Minute Maid Limeade. It covers the horrid taste better than anything I've tried and it's got enough carbs it seems. Pumps usually last a good while, sometimes until the next workout.

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
I was thinking of just taking 3g pre-wo about 1 hour before. My workout is usually @ 8am and i'm up at 6 anyway... Will just the 3g be enough to notice a difference?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, not trying to hijack but ;)

I thought that one of th benefits of using CEE is that you didn't need to take it with dextrose?

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
From what i've heard its the loading phase that isn't neccesary... The dextrose is just to spike your insulin - can never have your muscles too receptive to creatine!