FORMERON

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Formeron seems to be out of stock everywhere I look. Anyone know when Nutra may get more or where I can grab some ?

Cheers

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once you use Black Lion's carrier, you won't go back. BPS and CEL's formas were runny and smelled like a bad mix of alcohol and lemon that dried your skin. Haven't tried the LiveLong version but honestly I'll pay for the quality of Black Lion every time.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Once you use Black Lion's carrier, you won't go back. BPS and CEL's formas were runny and smelled like a bad mix of alcohol and lemon that dried your skin. Haven't tried the LiveLong version but honestly I'll pay for the quality of Black Lion every time.
Agree with this just cant find any. They did say they shipped some out to Nutra yesterday so I may hold off on my order and wait for it to come back in stock

Mafesto31

Awards
^this

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I've read the company has a great reputation, plus it's on sale right now so why not?.
even on sale it would take two bottles to equal one bottle of Formeron if I'm reading the label correctly so it makes it more expensive

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
even on sale it would take two bottles to equal one bottle of Formeron if I'm reading the label correctly so it makes it more expensive
Exactly why I'll wait for formeron too. If you do the math it will actually cost you more. the intro price would have to be around 15 or so for me to pull the trigger.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NP had it on sale for $33 during the New Years Sale. I didn't even need it at the time but stocked up. Never saw it that cheap.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^This exactly. Can't speak on the live long product. But formeron has blown every other transdermal forma that I've used out the water.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed!!!