WOULD FRL ALPHA MASS COMPLIMENT MY DERMICRINE RUN

Tbol

Awards
Ended up with some Alpha Mass by accidentally. Would it compliment my Dermacrine??? Thanks

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
if you have to ask, more self-education should be required prior to thinking about it
but to answer your question, yes..
dermacrine would be a great test base for 1-dhea

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love accidentally stumbling upon prohormones.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't we all?
Those of us who are educated on the proper techniques involved in cycling them most likely are. Unfortunately, those who have chosen to not educate themselves prior to eating them stumble upon them as well, and it usually leads to negative impacts that far outlast the cycles themselves.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those of us who are educated on the proper techniques involved in cycling them most likely are. Unfortunately, those who have chosen to not educate themselves prior to eating them stumble upon them as well, and it usually leads to negative impacts that far outlast the cycles themselves.
Bah, he didn't needs those nads anyway.

Tbol

Awards
Got shipped the wrong Alpha product. It's still in the box. Wish I had my Alphamax that I ordered. But thanks for the help. I did not take the time to research the product, you are absolutely correct. That's the reason I asked. Probably wont even run it. Again thanks.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got shipped the wrong Alpha product. It's still in the box. Wish I had my Alphamax that I ordered. But thanks for the help. I did not take the time to research the product, you are absolutely correct. That's the reason I asked. Probably wont even run it. Again thanks.
Why not just return the Alpha Mass and get the Alpha Max instead?

Tbol

Awards
Called them first thing this morning, received shipment Saturday. They refunded my money, pending, but its all good. Got to keep Alpha Mass. Will reorder Alphamax ASAP. I didn't research it bc of schedule. I deserved the burn. All good. Plus, if I had of researched it and had a question, it would have gone in the Anabolic section.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately many of us assume that when you inquire about a product, you intend to use it. Sorry for jumping the gun.

Tbol

Awards
I've done multiple cycles of orals, have those down. After looking, with no research yet, alpha mass reminds me of PP's old alpha bulk. Or was it alpha mass also? No worries, deserved the burn!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Called them first thing this morning, received shipment Saturday. They refunded my money, pending, but its all good. Got to keep Alpha Mass. Will reorder Alphamax ASAP. I didn't research it bc of schedule. I deserved the burn. All good. Plus, if I had of researched it and had a question, it would have gone in the Anabolic section.
They were just messin. Google "i accidentally build a shelf" and their answers remind me of that.

You made a mistake but thats algood. PP's products were slightly similar but some had 2x DHEA compounds whereas alpha mass has only one. Id save it for when/ if you intend to use it

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran alpha mass with 4-ad, made a good combo.

Tbol

Awards
Thanks guys, much appreciated. Next Ph I'm gonna do, is some of that Beastdrol in my safe. Trying to go natty til I get some personal s*** out of the way. But free Alpha Mass is cool! There's a time and place for everything. It shall wait, for now......

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, much appreciated. Next Ph I'm gonna do, is some of that Beastdrol in my safe. Trying to go natty til I get some personal s*** out of the way. But free Alpha Mass is cool! There's a time and place for everything. It shall wait, for now......
Beastdrol is not a prohormone.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote