CEE

Y

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I'm about out of my regular creatine, & would like to take the CEE when I start my SD. What kind would any of you suggest? Is there one out there that may be better than the other? I see that most say to take around 3g a day. Is that about right?

Thanks!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I personally have only used SNS CE2. They also have a CE2 matrix lots of people like that contains diarginine malate for pumps

G

goa1175

Awards
anybody???
I've been using some of the bulk CEE powder that Custom carries. It's a bit sour, but dumped in some gatorade it's not bad at all. The price can't be beat and he's a great guy to deal with. Just my 2cents.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am using the bulk I got from board spons nutrapsort...I have been throwing 3 grams in my GO drink 1/2 hr preworkout , and 3 grams post workout in a few oz's of diet snapple...like the results so far...If you buy bulk its damn sour, dont make the mistake I did and put it in you PWO protein drink, cause it just tastes WRONG

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I take 3g twice a day. Really enjoying how its working for me. not sure where its from (it was a gift)
Sage

Y

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Kinda wish I would've waited now. Didn't look like I was going to get any responses to this, so I went ahead & purchased the CET. I was advised not to use that in conjunction w/ the SD. I thought the extra arginine would've helped. Is the CEE any better or essentially the same as the CET?

Muchas Gracias!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Kinda wish I would've waited now. Didn't look like I was going to get any responses to this, so I went ahead & purchased the CET. I was advised not to use that in conjunction w/ the SD. I thought the extra arginine would've helped. Is the CEE any better or essentially the same as the CET?

Muchas Gracias!
I would think that the CET would work a bit better than the plain CEE (which works damn good by itself :hammer: ) because of the other goodies that Custom added to it to increase the uptake of the CEE and to increase endurance. Sounds promising and I'll probably pick some up after my bulk CEE is gone.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It's not bad to use it in conjunction with Superdrol, it's just you're not likely going to be able to separate the results, what comes from the SD and what from the CET. I say throw them together and why care where the results are coming from. If you want to run either one on it's own later to determine its effectiveness go for it.

I'm not aware of any arginine in CET so I'm not sure what you're talking about there. I'd say the combo you get with CET is better than just plain CEE, but CEE by itself in powder form is more cost effective. I'm actually thinking of getting some capping supplies and capping my own mix of CEE and a few other goodies.

Y

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I think I agree w/ you on the idea of not knowing where the real gains are coming from, either the SD or the CET or both combined. I really don't care where they come from, as long as I'm able to gain.

E

ericnb_98

Awards
I am using the bulk I got from board spons nutrapsort...I have been throwing 3 grams in my GO drink 1/2 hr preworkout , and 3 grams post workout in a few oz's of diet snapple...like the results so far...If you buy bulk its damn sour, dont make the mistake I did and put it in you PWO protein drink, cause it just tastes WRONG
been there done that. it tastes like crunch up asprin.