super cissus dosing

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
What is the half life of super cissus? Instead of dosing twice a day ld like to take it all at once to stay away from my workout and my x gel dosage. Thanks

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would just dose it as you normally would (once a day/one serving) away from X-Gels.

Are you prone to joint/tendon issues?

Reactions: mw1
kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
I would just dose it as you normally would (once a day/one serving) away from X-Gels.

Are you prone to joint/tendon issues?
I went from an xgel cycle into an hdrol cycle and am having elbow issues. Prior to that i had tendonitis in my forearm that believe it or not went away while on hdrol. Dont know if it was coincidence or not but i had been fighting it for months.

The bottle says to split the doses bit ive been taking all four with dinner.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I dose all at once first thing in the morning with my fish oil (also all at once). It works as well or better than any other dosing schedule I have tried. When i ran ArA, I worked out at night so I didn't need to change anything.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the half life of super cissus? Instead of dosing twice a day ld like to take it all at once to stay away from my workout and my x gel dosage. Thanks
Hey Kenny. It'd be fine to take your daily dose of SuperCissus® at once, away from your X Gels. I use the same approach when running ArA. Let me know if you have any more questions and good luck with your run.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I'd usually take all my Cissus dose at once.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I'd usually take all my Cissus dose at once.
I would do that, but 2g in my protein shake makes it taste like AASSS.. 1g I still taste, but bearable lol

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do that, but 2g in my protein shake makes it taste like AASSS.. 1g I still taste, but bearable lol
Oh come on now. Don't ruin a good shake like that! Toss it back with some water or capsule it or something, anything but mixing it in a shake. :p