PES ABE Dosage Timing

GH247

GH247

Awards
I'm going to be starting my first cycle on ABE today. So, I'm planning on following the dosing scheme of 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps post workout. My question is, should I take my pre workout dose with my meal about 2 hours before workout? Or, should I take the dose right along with my Hyde+Hemavol which is about 30 min before workout?

And then I was planning on the post workout dose right after my workout with a protein shake and some carbs. That work? Appreciate the help guys, really excited to give ABE a run as I have heard great things.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to be starting my first cycle on ABE today. So, I'm planning on following the dosing scheme of 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps post workout. My question is, should I take my pre workout dose with my meal about 2 hours before workout? Or, should I take the dose right along with my Hyde+Hemavol which is about 30 min before workout? And then I was planning on the post workout dose right after my workout with a protein shake and some carbs. That work? Appreciate the help guys, really excited to give ABE a run as I have heard great things.
Take your pre dose with your pre-workout.

Don't take your post dose with your post workout shake and carbs. Take it with the next meal.

GH247

GH247

Awards
Thanks for the reply kbayne. Probably should have further clarified, By protein shake and carbs, I mean a protein shake and big bowl of oats and a banana so some solid food. Should I take it right then immediately after workout or wait until I have another full meal about 2 hours later?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply kbayne. Probably should have further clarified, By protein shake and carbs, I mean a protein shake and big bowl of oats and a banana so some solid food. Should I take it right then immediately after workout or wait until I have another full meal about 2 hours later?
I take my shake and carbs then dose my ABE with my next meal.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you got some solid help in here. I'll just echo that the dosing mentioned in here is how I do mine. 2 caps with my pre-workout drink and then 2 caps with my next whole food meal. :thumbsup:

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
couldn't you also take it with your post workout carbs (since its a solid carb source such as oatmeal)? Wouldn't this help due to its GDA properties?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
couldn't you also take it with your post workout carbs (since its a solid carb source such as oatmeal)? Wouldn't this help due to its GDA properties?
Yes you could do that. Honestly in my situation I don't have a shake or anything. I drink my Amino IV during my workout then as soon as I get home from the gym I have some ABE and eat. :eek:

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
On off days, would it be still effective enough (out of convenience) to also dose 2 + 2 and utilizing the second dose pre-bed (with a light meal)?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On off days, would it be still effective enough (out of convenience) to also dose 2 + 2 and utilizing the second dose pre-bed (with a light meal)?
Yes, that will work.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you guys notice that your workouts are actually better if taking it preworkout vs. just taking one cap or 2 at every meal?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys notice that your workouts are actually better if taking it preworkout vs. just taking one cap or 2 at every meal?
I would recommend taking 2 caps ABE preworkout. The forskolin can provide some pumps AND if you are taking a stimmed product that possibly may contain some yohimbine in it, the two ingredients would work synergistic-ally.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Yes, that will work.
Last ARA / ABE run, I found the ABE made me crazy hungry so much so that Dexaprine could not control the cravings - and I have strong self control (lost 200lbs many years ago and have kept it off and am at about 14% bodyfat). I put on too much fat (prone too it). Starting a new ARA run with compound 20 (last version) and am leary about adding ABE (last version), but was thinking dosing at 2 instead of 4 per day. Would this still be effective?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last ARA / ABE run, I found the ABE made me crazy hungry so much so that Dexaprine could not control the cravings - and I have strong self control (lost 200lbs many years ago and have kept it off and am at about 14% bodyfat). I put on too much fat (prone too it). Starting a new ARA run with compound 20 (last version) and am leary about adding ABE (last version), but was thinking dosing at 2 instead of 4 per day. Would this still be effective?
ArA increases hunger as well. So stacking ABE + ArA will cause some pretty hefty hunger cravings. So I wouldn't put all the blame on ABE. If you're going to run ArA again, I would hold off on ABE, or run ABE and hold off on ArA.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
ArA increases hunger as well. So stacking ABE + ArA will cause some pretty hefty hunger cravings. So I wouldn't put all the blame on ABE. If you're going to run ArA again, I would hold off on ABE, or run ABE and hold off on ArA.
Excellent advice. Thanks...