Where to order from in Canada? (Montreal)

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
My girlfriend is sick up in Montreal, and I was going to send her some real basic stuff like vitamin C and green tea extract. Kind of a care package, since I can't be up there.

Thing is, I tried doing a search on the net and was coming up with a lot of garbage. Any of you Canucks care to spread the wealth and clue me in? I'm in the states, so I don't want to order from here, as it will take forever.

I appreciate it, guys.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sndcanada.com and supplementscanada.com are the only reputable ones i know of, snd uses xpresspost to ship its stuff and is based out of toronto, so i would recommend them for sure, just bought some protein powder from them.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
sndcanada.com and supplementscanada.com are the only reputable ones i know of, snd uses xpresspost to ship its stuff and is based out of toronto, so i would recommend them for sure, just bought some protein powder from them.
I second for snd. Buy $200 worth to get the discount and free shipping.

WAIT - crap - you want Vit C and Green Tea Extract? I'm not so sure SND carries that. They do mainly mainstream bb supps. I know of 1 place in Vancouver that sells "health-related" items. Something like yo-yo-organic. Do a google on that name if you want to find the website. But they are on the opposite side of the country...