Favorite powder besides creatine to add to Protein shake

  1. Favorite powder besides creatine to add to Protein shake


    Thoughts? Top two powders...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by spitboy2000
    Thoughts? Top two powders...
    You want to add creatine to a protein shake if it contains glutamine.
    Last edited by STFU; 01-29-2005 at 12:14 AM. Reason: mistake

  3. Glutamine
    Sugarfree Jello for flavor
    •   
       


  4. EnerG Glutamine Peptides would be great

    WE sell it at bb.com and at other online stores through my Brand name

    but a discount Will come exclusive for AM members
    thansk to BOBO

    since you guys are pretty intense workout wise

    as littel as 15 grams a day will do

    but to really feel the effects fast and fully

    30 grams would be the ticket

    which Equates to 2-3 Huge tablespoons a day

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheOMEGA
    EnerG Glutamine Peptides .........but a discount Will come exclusive for AM members
    thansk to BOBO
    lucky AM members

  6. Quote Originally Posted by size
    lucky AM members
    we are fortunate as well

    the discount will be quite significant

    We were not going to do this originally but

    when I made post about discount items at another board

    somone made a point that college athletes and those who want to experiment with items

    deserve a deal of Quality and Quantity....


    all items will be in nicely labelled in air tight Jars with with vapor barrier

  7. That's really cool, Ive been wanting to try some EnerG, but I go way over my supp budget every month. Keep us updated on that one please.

  8. Does anyone want to fill me in on the no-glutamine with creatine thing? Is that the truth? Also, why is enerG the bomb?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by spitboy2000
    Does anyone want to fill me in on the no-glutamine with creatine thing? Is that the truth? Also, why is enerG the bomb?
    if you Go to


    www.bodybuilding.com and do a search for Ener-G

    it seems to work real well at helping us recover very fast from workouts (less sore, more energy )

    but thats not it only

    it actually seems to add on muslce agressively when consumed in the higher dose (30 grams plus range)

    rapid weight gains are not uncommon

    but it really shines when one diets down (keeps muscle for sure)


    only problem is that it tastes Mildly Earthy

    it must be blended with good tasting protien powder or something like a banana
    Last edited by TheOMEGA; 01-29-2005 at 11:49 PM.

  10. taurine is always a great addition to any post or pre workout shake.

    creatine works on it's own, it does not NEED glutamine, but it would help. However any whey protein shake is already loaded with glutamine.

  11. BCAAs / Taurine.

  12. hah. that's exactly what i put in my protein shake this morning

    3 scoops muscle milk peach mango flavor (48 gms protein)
    3 scoops micellar casein (65 gms protein)
    couple of tablespoons of BCAA powder
    scoop of taurine
    scoop of creatine
    2 scoops of glutamine

    sometimes i add ascorbic acid (vitamin C) as well

    also will add - banana (not a powder, but work with me!)
    yeast powder
    lecithin
    wheat germ

    i use liver powder as well, but only in chocolate flavor shakes. not in fruity shakes

    that would be rong(tm)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jjjd
    hah. that's exactly what i put in my protein shake this morning

    3 scoops muscle milk peach mango flavor (48 gms protein)
    3 scoops micellar casein (65 gms protein)
    couple of tablespoons of BCAA powder
    scoop of taurine
    scoop of creatine
    2 scoops of glutamine

    sometimes i add ascorbic acid (vitamin C) as well

    also will add - banana (not a powder, but work with me!)
    yeast powder
    lecithin
    wheat germ

    i use liver powder as well, but only in chocolate flavor shakes. not in fruity shakes

    that would be rong(tm)
    Damm dude, please tell me you sip that through the morning.(or day) That's a lot of protein to down in one sitting.

  14. yes. that would be a continuous sippage

    i will get as much as 100+gms of protein in a sitting on occasion

    but that's when i'm sitting down to a big steak. not a protein shake

    i'll drink the shake over the next 8 hours or so. combined with 2 egg mcmuffins ($1 each), some fruit and/or vegetables (raw probably, to munch on), and maybe a quizno's sub (small) with double meat

  15. Fruit antioxidant extracts from B-A-C and frozen blueberries.

    Sesathin.

    Maybe some TMG.

  16. 2 tsp of lecithin...........
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 01:49 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:34 AM
  3. What to add to my ph stash?
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 07:13 AM
  4. Which one to add to my stash (MD or M5)?
    By kojie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 09:25 PM
  5. Measuring bulk PH to add to T-1
    By Longdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 01:15 PM
Log in
Log in