focus xt and phenylpiracetam

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Is it worth it to combine these preworkout? I'm currently taking condense and focus xt preworkout and don't know whether throwing in some demiurge (phenylpiracetam) would be worth it

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Yeah I've used focus xt a couple times before but right now I'm only 3 days in. I have 2 tubs I'm gunna run and then possible get a couple more to finish off the semester. I only have 1 bottle of the demiurge but depending on how these two mix may get more of that as well, but If focus xt goes well with piracetam then I should be good to go.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is it worth it to combine these preworkout? I'm currently taking condense and focus xt preworkout and don't know whether throwing in some demiurge (phenylpiracetam) would be worth it
Both stack well together, but FXT also works well solo. I would run demi alongside when you really need it but use FXT often (doesnt need to be daily) as a base.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT and phenylpiracetam are a great combo, but I wouldn't use phenylpiracetam preworkout. I'd save it for studying or work.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT and phenylpiracetam are a great combo, but I wouldn't use phenylpiracetam preworkout. I'd save it for studying or work.
This!

Missed that you said that you were using it as a preworkout. I use demiurge pre study only on the days that concentration is more difficult than normal or when im cramming.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Great advice. Thank you to everyone who contributed. I will continue with focus xt daily and save the demi for study sessions.