Erase Pro (New Formula) Opinions

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I have a seen a few threads on the old formula, and even one on the new, that kind of got off track. I recently received a bottle and only have had one dose so I do not have an opinion on it yet. I have noticed a pretty large discrepency on reviews for erase pro from this forum, and a popular e-retailer. What has everyone's honest experiences been with this supplement?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm 3 days into my second straight bottle of the new Erase Pro. After finishing up a full bottle I can say I've noticed the new EP to be more potent in terms of leaning me out, dryness and vascularity. I also am not noticing any joint issues. Where with the original Erase Pro I had to use it Every other day.

I will report back after I've completed a full 2 month cycle. But after 1 month of the new Erase Pro, I am definitely seeing better results than the original without the aching knees and elbows.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 3 days into my second straight bottle of the new Erase Pro. After finishing up a full bottle I can say I've noticed the new EP to be more potent in terms of leaning me out, dryness and vascularity. I also am not noticing any joint issues. Where with the original Erase Pro I had to use it Every other day.

I will report back after I've completed a full 2 month cycle. But after 1 month of the new Erase Pro, I am definitely seeing better results than the original without the aching knees and elbows.
So... could the new one be more effective because you're dosing it daily as opposed to the OG version which you dosed every other day? Just curious...

xhrr

Awards
So... could the new one be more effective because you're dosing it daily as opposed to the OG version which you dosed every other day? Just curious...
Could definitely be. It is a good sign though for people like me who couldn't tolerate it due to joint discomfort. For what it's worth I ran OG EP every day the first time and noticed positive changes in body comp and ran it EOD and noticed it wasn't near what it was with daily dosing but the joint pain wasn't worth it.