Frenzy by Driven Sports - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Frenzy by Driven Sports

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    Any other supplement containing AMP Citrate?
    There is a bunch out now.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

I am going to disagree with you. Here are the facts as I see them from numerous chunks and posts.

DS comes out with Craze and it is fantastic. I used a few tubes and loved it. Reviews are great. Gaspari gets on board with Dendrobex in their supplement, along with a diet pill out of China. Too big to blame it all on Matt Cahill, for spiking the formula. Everything is great until urine tests start going hot for Meth. Mass spec test confirm that it does not have Meth-amphetamine. But it does not matter. There is now a product on the market that makes some urine tests obsolete for detecting Meth users. Getting it off the market would be easy if it were spiked. Just get a hold of some raws from the Chinese orchid, and run the test. If it is not there, then it is not DSHEA compliant and the product is gone. We saw this with the whole Geranium extract and DMAA issue. But as time passes, no statement comes that it is not DSHEA compliant. So with a stroke of a pen they label it a drug called ACT, which they have the power to do. So Craze is gone by having an unlisted drug in its contents.

So how does the FDA have nothing to do with this?

Probably doesn’t matter anyway since its water under the bridge.

I miss Craze. Does that make me addicted or was it just that good? I hope Frenzy makes it here, but I think it will not.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GHopkins View Post
    I am going to disagree with you. Here are the facts as I see them from numerous chunks and posts.

DS comes out with Craze and it is fantastic. I used a few tubes and loved it. Reviews are great. Gaspari gets on board with Dendrobex in their supplement, along with a diet pill out of China. Too big to blame it all on Matt Cahill, for spiking the formula. Everything is great until urine tests start going hot for Meth. Mass spec test confirm that it does not have Meth-amphetamine. But it does not matter. There is now a product on the market that makes some urine tests obsolete for detecting Meth users. Getting it off the market would be easy if it were spiked. Just get a hold of some raws from the Chinese orchid, and run the test. If it is not there, then it is not DSHEA compliant and the product is gone. We saw this with the whole Geranium extract and DMAA issue. But as time passes, no statement comes that it is not DSHEA compliant. So with a stroke of a pen they label it a drug called ACT, which they have the power to do. So Craze is gone by having an unlisted drug in its contents.

I miss Craze. Does that make me addicted or was it just that good? I hope Frenzy makes it here, but I think it will not.
    It contained an amphetamine analog
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    It contained an amphetamine analog
    No kidding. This was never disputed. That whole point was that if it occurs in nature, then it is DSHEA compliant and legal. Until the FDA classifies it as a drug and then it is illegal. My whole response was to De_eB, that said the FDA had nothing to do with Craze disappearing.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No kidding. This was never disputed. That whole point was that if it occurs in nature, then it is DSHEA compliant and legal. Until the FDA classifies it as a drug and then it is illegal. My whole response was to De_eB, that said the FDA had nothing to do with Craze disappearing.
    Technically they didn't have anything to do with Craze disappearing officially. Why? ETH isn't exactly a banned substance now is it? DS voluntarily pulled it off the market. The details to this of course is a mystery.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did you just completely make up a story of what you think happened?

Dendrobium has been tested for composition over and over again, not only is ETH not on the label, the PEA analogues that ARE on the label aren't contained in dendrobium either.

The FDA didn't do anything to get Craze removed from the market, the negative media publicity as a result of the USA Today stories resulted in DS's retailers dropping their product line and DS's reputation taking a severe hit.

How DOES the FDA have anything to do with this? Show where the FDA classified anything as a drug? Show where the FDA acted against DS at all?

You're just talking out your ass.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Apparently I am talking out of my ass. I thought I read the FDA said it was an unlisted drug and that’s when Craze got pulled. But I looked back and they were third party labs.
    My bad,
    Thank you for the correction.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You said meth, I corrected you
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. YOUR CHANCE to try Craze by Driven Sports
    By Robboe in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 09:49 PM
  2. NEW CRAZE Presale by Driven Sports!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19