CEE and Ephedrine Hcl

chevelleman

Awards
So I was thinking about taking a CEE ephedrine stack to try to slim down and not gain any water while hardening up. Any suggestions on the dosages or or I should even do it?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I was thinking about taking a CEE ephedrine stack to try to slim down and not gain any water while hardening up. Any suggestions on the dosages or or I should even do it?
Im not really a fan of using a thermo and creatine at the same time....one is a dieuretic and the other makes you retain water....

CEE has less water retention so it would probably be better than using mono and HCl, but still I think you'd get the most out of them if you used them seperately

chevelleman

Awards
Thanks a lot guys.What do you guys suggest taking as far as dosage goes for ephedrine. I have heard anything from one dose to three doses a day of 25mg.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I usually went two doses of 25g per day but you need to start out small, I'm not sure what your experience with it is.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
just go by what the bottle says but start out at the lowest recomended dosage to assess your tolerance.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys.What do you guys suggest taking as far as dosage goes for ephedrine. I have heard anything from one dose to three doses a day of 25mg.
I would start @ 12mg e 2 times a day and eventuall build up to 25mg 3 times a day.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Unless you are me where 100mg at once barely does anything ;)

I agree though. I'm just being an ass - it's Friday!