Who has used alpha T2

Ray kenney

Awards
And what was your experience? Leaning out? Effect on abs and love handles?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And what was your experience? Leaning out? Effect on abs and love handles?
Tons and tons of anecdotal feedback around... Check out the search function.

If you're a fan of Yohimbine and can handle it easily, you'll probably enjoy Alpha T-2. Some stack it Forskolin for a synergistic effect.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
A staple of mine in a cut, stacked with my stimmed burner as long as it doesn't already have yohimbe. Helps me lose the more difficult weight at the end. (Run it the final 8 weeks of cut, and Epro in the final 4)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^ Speaks for itself!

I've used A-T2 for 2 bottles a few months back. Quality stuff. Will be running another two bottles in March.
wait till my new stack starting soon brother.
the results will be 2x better

adding in Forskolin
Erase pro
Select
Amino IV

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
If it weren't for the 4 week break every 8 weeks, I'd never stop using AT-2. Its great for fasted cardio, the olive leaf & bacopa have other benefits outside of thyroid function modulation that I'm rather fond of, and it does seem to facilitate fat loss in trouble spots. I previously stacked it with SNS adrena-g before I ran out, but it really shines well enough with just caffeine.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Every time I see these pics I'm reminded why we do this

If it weren't for the 4 week break every 8 weeks, I'd never stop using AT-2. Its great for fasted cardio, the olive leaf & bacopa have other benefits outside of thyroid function modulation that I'm rather fond of, and it does seem to facilitate fat loss in trouble spots. I previously stacked it with SNS adrena-g before I ran out, but it really shines well enough with just caffeine.
You put this perfectly. Bacopa and olive leaf do virtually everything...all with human data.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro..
put that aside
Cut is starting as soon as the new Insider is released for Alphamine

If you think that is progress
wait till you see the next stack/cut results.

Im my fattest ever right now, results will be 2x better

Be aware :)
Can't wait sir. I look forward to this and all the hard work. :cool:

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
I suffer from adrenal fatigue...wondering if anyone could be insightful if this would work for me as it's a non stim fat burner? Any other fat burner with caffeine makes me put on weight!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suffer from adrenal fatigue...wondering if anyone could be insightful if this would work for me as it's a non stim fat burner? Any other fat burner with caffeine makes me put on weight!
What are your other symptoms ? Generally "adrenal fatigue" is a term coined to show increased activity of cyp450 1a2 (this metabolizes caffeine). It's not necessarily your adrenals being **** down but you are tired due to less stimulation and over working of that enzyme

There is a such thing as adrenaline resistance however but there are not great studies on the etiology of it as of yet. I mentioned it in a previous thread but mr.cooper69 hasn't seen it yet. Maybe he can shed more light on the adrenaline resistance

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Is there actually going to be an insider for the new flavor of Alphamine? If so, I hope it's paired with Erase Pro and/or Anabeta Elite.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
What are your other symptoms ? Generally "adrenal fatigue" is a term coined to show increased activity of cyp450 1a2 (this metabolizes caffeine). It's not necessarily your adrenals being **** down but you are tired due to less stimulation and over working of that enzyme There is a such thing as adrenaline resistance however but there are not great studies on the etiology of it as of yet. I mentioned it in a previous thread but mr.cooper69 hasn't seen it yet. Maybe he can shed more light on the adrenaline resistance
I suffer from impotency and 0 sex drive, fatigue, insomnia, weight gain, digestive issues, skins gone bad went to the doc for a testosterone test my test level came back good, I notice when I have a good amount of sleep that erections are better and I feel much better, lack of sleep makes me feel brutal, my testicles shrivel up to the size of raisins, cortisol has been checked been high a few times in the morning! Apart from that doc think I could of fried my adrenals out cause I lost weight dieted for too long and then all this happened! Plus my left eyebrow keeps losing hair! Had thyroid check too came back ok! I could post numbers for hormone profile? love to know what you guys think been suffering for 8 years now and they want to put me on TRT I want to avoid

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suffer from impotency and 0 sex drive, fatigue, insomnia, weight gain, digestive issues, skins gone bad went to the doc for a testosterone test my test level came back good, I notice when I have a good amount of sleep that erections are better and I feel much better, lack of sleep makes me feel brutal, my testicles shrivel up to the size of raisins, cortisol has been checked been high a few times in the morning! Apart from that doc think I could of fried my adrenals out cause I lost weight dieted for too long and then all this happened! Plus my left eyebrow keeps losing hair! Had thyroid check too came back ok! I could post numbers for hormone profile? love to know what you guys think been suffering for 8 years now and they want to put me on TRT I want to avoid
There's definitely other underlying issues

Find a good endo

Do research on leptin an leptin resistance