Best Depression Stack?
- 01-27-2005, 03:24 PM
- 5'8" 208 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 01-27-2005, 09:15 PM
gotu kola and ginkgo before bed works for me very well. the effects are not very noticeable but after a few days of taking it you just kinda think to yourself "hey im not sad anymore!". so you don't go around with some stupid looking prozac smile. and if you throw some yohimbe in the mix during the day i feel that that keeps my energy and mood levels up becuase i tend to lack motivation. very mild but very effective in my opinion.
big big props to the gotu kola though, that is the main ingredient
Last edited by hogiejoe; 01-29-2005 at 12:16 PM.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RedSwan78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2004, 11:21 PM
- By julius kelp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 44Last Post: 09-25-2004, 11:33 AM
- By Sticks in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 05-15-2004, 06:57 PM
- By Molehonea in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2003, 06:20 PM
- By KFlex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2003, 04:13 PM