Saturated Fats/LDL/Cardivascular Disease - AnabolicMinds.com

Saturated Fats/LDL/Cardivascular Disease

  1. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    481978

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Saturated Fats/LDL/Cardivascular Disease


    I know I know, dietary fats have been unjustly (perhaps?) villified ad nauseum by the masses for many years now.

    That said, how much of it is actual "truth". Are saturated fats responsible for CVD/arterial plaquing/sclerosing etc in ANY way?

    IMHO, the" CVD-saturated fats-connection" largely has to do with the types of saturated fats eaten for the studies.

    By this I mean....

    Often times, fried foods are often eaten in conjunction with carbs. (Fried "anything" is made of batter which is made from starch)

    So, being a low carb disciple, and thusly eating lots of fats, should I avoid saturated fats?

    Are greasy burgers, full fat cheese acceptable foods "regularly". I have been so indoctrinated myself that it's hard for me to eat these.

    I typically get all my fats from fish, nuts and occassionally EVOO.

    *** For the purpose of this thread, please discusss dairy and meat sources ONLY.
    This thread is NOT about the wonders of coconut oil - it's an entiurelty differernt type of saturated fat***
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  2. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    3370560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I know I know, dietary fats have been unjustly (perhaps?) villified ad nauseum by the masses for many years now.

    That said, how much of it is actual "truth". Are saturated fats responsible for CVD/arterial plaquing/sclerosing etc in ANY way?

    IMHO, the" CVD-saturated fats-connection" largely has to do with the types of saturated fats eaten for the studies.

    By this I mean....

    Often times, fried foods are often eaten in conjunction with carbs. (Fried "anything" is made of batter which is made from starch)

    So, being a low carb disciple, and thusly eating lots of fats, should I avoid saturated fats?

    Are greasy burgers, full fat cheese acceptable foods "regularly". I have been so indoctrinated myself that it's hard for me to eat these.

    I typically get all my fats from fish, nuts and occassionally EVOO.

    *** For the purpose of this thread, please discusss dairy and meat sources ONLY.
    This thread is NOT about the wonders of coconut oil - it's an entiurelty differernt type of saturated fat***
    Saturated fats responsible? Doubtful. Im on phone so i cant post sources but can later. The idea that saturated fats cause heart disease (named the lipid hypothesis) was drummed up by a scientist who manipulated data to show a trend that wasnt there.

    He went all over the world and conducted analysis on the countries fat intakes and there heart disease mortality rates, there was no causation identified so he manipulated the data to make one appear so.

    Finally now we are now looking at LDL particle sizes and are seeing that when LDL particles are small, they pose the greatest threat as they can pass through the endothelium of arteries much easily where they can be oxidised by white blood cells which then in turn become foam cells which blocks the arteries.

    When LDL particles are large, they are less likely to cause issue as they pass through the arteries without entering the endothelium.
    So what makes an LDL particle small? There are studies (look up my username with the keyword LDL p) that show a correlation between an increase in triglycerides causing a decrease in Ldl particle size. This makes sense as obese people have a much greater chance of developing heart disease than lean people.
    But also there is a relationship between high carb intakes and increased triglycerides with data showing favourable changes in lipid profiles following lower carb higher fat diets (carbs at or below 40% of daily intake).

    I have plenty of studies on file to emphasize this but also google 'total cholesterol and all cause mortality rate chart'. This will highlight that serum cholesterol between 200 and 220 was associated with the lowest all cause mortality rates. Take from that what you will.

    As an aside, grease is simplily liquified fat so the notion they are unhealthy based on this is incorrect, but avoiding a burger that is heavily processsd imo is a good choice.

    Making your own from ground beef and what not is acceptable to me.

    I also add cream to my shakes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  3. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    481978

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Dang dude. Good info. Thanks Jiggy!

    Let's see if we cant get a dialogue going here though with some contrarion positions for the sake of discussion/education
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    481978

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I have plenty of studies on file to emphasize this but also google 'total cholesterol and all cause mortality rate chart'. This will highlight that serum cholesterol between 200 and 220 was associated with the lowest all cause mortality rates. Take from that what you will
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20470020

    Boom
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  5. New Member
    mirra250's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    35

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Note that they only studied total cholesterol and not HDL, LDL, and the rest!

    I remember coming across some studies during my literature review on the benefits of HDL for myocardial glucose metabolism that suggested low HDL is much more strongly correlated with CVD than high LDL
  6. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    3370560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mirra250 View Post
    Note that they only studied total cholesterol and not HDL, LDL, and the rest!

    I remember coming across some studies during my literature review on the benefits of HDL for myocardial glucose metabolism that suggested low HDL is much more strongly correlated with CVD than high LDL
    You'll find that there are a lot of issues with previous studies surrounding cholesterol levels. That study is worthwhile though as it is in response to what I posted about Total Cholesterol and all cause mortality -- total cholesterol is typically advised to be under 200, and the further beneath this number, the better; however if you look at collective data, too low Total Cholesterol is associated with an increase in all cause mortality.

    Many of which take already obese people and put them on high fat diets (usually ad libitum or at an intake that exceeds control) which will obviously cause their situation to deteriorate. But now that we understand the role of triglycerides and their effect on LDL particle size; we can assume that the bigger someone is, the greater the likelihood of developing CVD. There are of course outliers who develop it even when lean but there is a correlation between why CVD is on the rise as the population is also getting bigger.

    It is a complex issue so what I've said is not the only reason someone will develop it; but it is worthwhile to understand that fats, and in particular saturated fats, have been villanized on no solid substantive data.

    PDF for all cause mortality is available here: http://renegadewellness.files.wordpr...lity-chart.pdf

    Some studies:

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1420088
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19657464
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16685042
    http://jn.nutrition.org/content/136/2/384.long
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  7. New Member
    Johnston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    226942

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I love reading about this topic, and the science is a real eye opener, but I despair at the ignorance of most people. I can't even get my sister to try coconut oil as she sees the word 'saturated' and runs a mile. Needless to say most of us are preaching to the converted on here.
  8. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,848
    Rep Power
    2179970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

    That said, how much of it is actual "truth". Are saturated fats responsible for CVD/arterial plaquing/sclerosing etc in ANY way?
    The current evidence doesnt support the realtionship

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    So, being a low carb disciple, and thusly eating lots of fats, should I avoid saturated fats?
    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Are greasy burgers, full fat cheese acceptable foods "regularly".
    Yes
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    481978

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My eyes have been open

    Thanks fellas!

    So I ran across a well-written article from an author who seems to be money on most things (at least IMHO):

    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/saturated-fat-healthy/

    Then there's this article with citations that also seems to put it all together nicely; although on the last page/the summation doesn't reinforce their own words for some odd reason:

    http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recip...d-fats/?page=1
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    The current evidence doesnt support the realtionship

    No

    Yes
    Inhibition of sreb2 seems to reduce the LDLr in the liver. Which is a way fiber exerts a cholesterol lowering effect by increasing sreb2

    TAGs seem to clog that receptor in the liver.

    Main cause of all this IMO is insulin resistance
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  11. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    481978

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This seems to be the main cause of MANY diseases these days.

    Chronically elevated insulin levels from faulty glucose metabolism = systemic inflammation / increased free radicals from excessive lipid perioxidation = pre-mature aging/disease/pathology of all varieties
    (Diabetes type II, CVD, Syndrome X, Links to Alzheimer's, even cataracts)

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Main cause of all this IMO is insulin resistance
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    This seems to be the main cause of MANY diseases these days.

    Chronically elevated insulin levels from faulty glucose metabolism = systemic inflammation / increased free radicals from excessive lipid perioxidation = pre-mature aging/disease/pathology of all varieties
    (Diabetes type II, CVD, Syndrome X, Links to Alzheimer's, even cataracts)
    Ahh yes, but here enlies certain things

    TNF-a is responsible for insuline resistance HOWEVER an this is where it gets crazy, it is responsible for increasing lipolysis in mature cells and preventing adipocyte differentiation

    So it plays dual roles! Mind= blown!

    But it is one way to drop crazy amounts of weight, and lead to apoptosis in adipocytes

    I've found a couple pretty good ingredients that do this but also keep insulin sensitivity in muscle.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  13. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    481978

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Dammmm u. Quit confusing me. :P

    Oooo and name the ingredients please

    Thank u

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Ahh yes, but here enlies certain things TNF-a is responsible for insuline resistance HOWEVER an this is where it gets crazy, it is responsible for increasing lipolysis in mature cells and preventing adipocyte differentiation So it plays dual roles! Mind= blown! But it is one way to drop crazy amounts of weight, and lead to apoptosis in adipocytes I've found a couple pretty good ingredients that do this but also keep insulin sensitivity in muscle.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Dammmm u. Quit confusing me. :P

    Oooo and name the ingredients please

    Thank u
    Can't name ingredients just yet, here's a study tho

    https://www.google.com/search?client...64.YOMbfxm7ixw
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  15. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,848
    Rep Power
    2179970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    @EBF Inc, is just a tease..
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    @EBF Inc, is just a tease..
    Haha

    Thanks man.

    The ingredients I looked at I've been trying to source
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  17. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I think the bigger issue here, is that people do not intake enough healthy fats. Saturated fats are highly overplayed. When I worked on a cardiac ICU, our nutritionist who would come back post heart attack to speak with patients, would be like,

    1. ZERO Salt
    2. Absolutely NO saturated fats
    3. Keep non-saturated fats to a minimum
    4. Coconut oil will kill you

    etc.. I would just shake my head... how could you be so stupid.
  18. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    481978

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    @EBF Inc, is just a tease..
    .........and one selfish azz mutha-XZY

    LOL :P
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  19. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    481978

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    School her antiquated butt Mike!
    CARPE DIEM!
    Take ownership of that floor!

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I think the bigger issue here, is that people do not intake enough healthy fats. Saturated fats are highly overplayed. When I worked on a cardiac ICU, our nutritionist who would come back post heart attack to speak with patients, would be like,

    1. ZERO Salt
    2. Absolutely NO saturated fats
    3. Keep non-saturated fats to a minimum
    4. Coconut oil will kill you

    etc.. I would just shake my head... how could you be so stupid.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  20. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    189545

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How does one increase their fats in their diet while cutting?
  21. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    3370560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I think the bigger issue here, is that people do not intake enough healthy fats. Saturated fats are highly overplayed. When I worked on a cardiac ICU, our nutritionist who would come back post heart attack to speak with patients, would be like,

    1. ZERO Salt
    2. Absolutely NO saturated fats
    3. Keep non-saturated fats to a minimum
    4. Coconut oil will kill you

    etc.. I would just shake my head... how could you be so stupid.
    This makes me sad as it is likely this diet that got them there in the first place.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  22. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    3370560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    How does one increase their fats in their diet while cutting?
    Depends on your current ratio. I tend to increase animal protein during a cut which coincides with an increase in fat. Usually i'll lower carbs to compensate.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  23. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I think the bigger issue here, is that people do not intake enough healthy fats. Saturated fats are highly overplayed. When I worked on a cardiac ICU, our nutritionist who would come back post heart attack to speak with patients, would be like,

    1. ZERO Salt
    2. Absolutely NO saturated fats
    3. Keep non-saturated fats to a minimum
    4. Coconut oil will kill you

    etc.. I would just shake my head... how could you be so stupid.
    Dat dere DASH diet bull****.

    I it's what I went to school fr, so far behind research by like 14years.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Depends on your current ratio. I tend to increase animal protein during a cut which coincides with an increase in fat. Usually i'll lower carbs to compensate.
    Same here. I'll eat more beef on a cut then on a bulk for whatever reason. I crave it more
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  25. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I think this is still an area of ongoing investigation. No conclusions are hard in my books, as recent treatment guidelines reflect our ever-changing knowledge on the topic. It's the #1 killer in America for good reason. If we had it figured out, it wouldn't be (though we are definitely learning, as mortality rates have dropped; in fact, cancer will soon be the #1 killer, which is a reflection of how truly little we understand about that animal [in before conspiracy theorists])
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    481978

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Not to detail but what are you in school FOR Coop?

    What is your background?

    You have such an amazing grasp on so many things discussed on this forum it's impressive.

    Just curious as to which area of study allows for this as these boards dictate a certain niche criterion of knowledge; not just medicine, or pharmacology and certainly not "just" nutrition.

    Your background/current studies seem to include knowledge of all 3

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I think this is still an area of ongoing investigation. No conclusions are hard in my books, as recent treatment guidelines reflect our ever-changing knowledge on the topic. It's the #1 killer in America for good reason. If we had it figured out, it wouldn't be (though we are definitely learning, as mortality rates have dropped; in fact, cancer will soon be the #1 killer, which is a reflection of how truly little we understand about that animal [in before conspiracy theorists])
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  27. New Member
    Johnston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    226942

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Coop isn't in school... he schools us. He IS knowledge. He's like the Matrix.... who is Coop? You cannot be told who Coop is, you have to see for yourself.
  28. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I was having a conversation with Cyrus over lunch and he said "there is no spoon".

    I looked down and all my cutlery had disappeared.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    481978

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    LOLOL :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Coop isn't in school... he schools us. He IS knowledge. He's like the Matrix.... who is Coop? You cannot be told who Coop is, you have to see for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was having a conversation with Cyrus over lunch and he said "there is no spoon". I looked down and all my cutlery had disappeared.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  30. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    3370560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Not to detail but what are you in school FOR Coop?

    What is your background?

    You have such an amazing grasp on so many things discussed on this forum it's impressive.

    Just curious as to which area of study allows for this as these boards dictate a certain niche criterion of knowledge; not just medicine, or pharmacology and certainly not "just" nutrition.

    Your background/current studies seem to include knowledge of all 3
    Coop is Wikipedia on crack.

    In before Coopepedia
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  31. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    3370560

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was having a conversation with Cyrus over lunch and he said "there is no spoon".

    I looked down and all my cutlery had disappeared.
    I wish I could rep this LOL
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  32. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409377

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I love me some fats
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 08:01 AM
  2. Health Benefits of Saturated Fats
    By Al Shades in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 03:07 AM
  3. Saturated fats and hormone production- question for the diet guys
    By Champ50 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 04:54 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 02:49 PM
  5. One high-saturated fat meal can be bad
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in