Critique my suppliment list

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    You cannot compare a guy who is on like 10g of test per day with the average member of this board..
    10g test daily eh
    lqtm
    ohhh I see, so now you are qualifying your earlier post, when anabolic drugs are brought into the equation
    outstanding -- and interesting that is the only part of my post you choose to respond to
    and just what, praytell, do you quantify as an "average member of this board" as, jiigzz?
    enquiring minds want to know

Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Blows my mind how people still take advise on dieting from IBBF Pros...
    easy there kiddo
    I been eating 300g + protein a day for many many yrs -- long before I ever took the step to oral steroidal compounds
    worked the same when I was natural, as when I was not

you guys can continue living in your finite little algebraic formularies, and remain with little progress ever in body composition/muscle addition .. it does not bother my world
    but when you come out with these silly little scientific formulas that say "you should break your macros down thusly", in a generic vacuum, I will continue to be the first one there waving arms that you don't have a clue what you are speaking of, lest you sucker some other unsuspecting patron into your realm

that is all

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    10g test eh
    lqtm
    ohhh I see, so now you are qualifying your earlier post, when anabolic drugs are brought into the equation
    outstandingeasy there kiddo
    I been eating 300g + protein a day for many many yrs -- long before I ever took the step to oral steroidal compounds
    worked the same when I was natural, as when I was not

you guys can continue living in your finite little algebraic formularies, and remain with little progress ever in body composition/muscle addition .. it does not bother my world
    but when you come out with these silly little scientific formuals that say "you should break your macros down thusly", in a generic vacuum, I will continue to be the first one there waving arms that you don't have a clue what you are speaking of, lest you sucker some other unsuspecting patron into your realm

that is all
    You change things a little when you have a lot more test than a natural person.

We are not living in a "finite" world; we're living in a realistic one. I know you have issues with studies, but the reality is that we are only capable of utilising so much.

I would state that it is you who has little idea of what you are talking about. People have come very far in understanding the body since the days of Arnold and the bro-science around consuming copious amounts of protein -- if you wish to do your own thing then obviously that is fine, but when you start knocking people for using scientific studied amounts and preaching bro-lore to the forum, then expect some resistance.

Long gone are the days of needing to eat every 3 hours, avoiding fats based on flawed evidence and other such dogma.

Not knocking you though snags, your results speak volumes, but on these matters i must disagree.

Still respect you and your rep team immensely.

As I sense the discussion will not be heading anywhere productive, ill leave it at that
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    avoiding fats based on flawed evidence and other such dogma.
    that was the 70s version of "studies" that dictated such approach, I will remind you, and it swept an entire nation in such fallacy that this dogma even exists today, in some circles (and in some scholastic textbooks)...
    (for the record, I like fats)
    science is only as good, as the tools with which can be used to express such "theories", and the ppl who attempt to decipher what they see using these available tools..they are everchanging, here today gone tomorrow, when there becomes a new toy tool with which to explain things..
    Not knocking you though snags, your results speak volumes, but on these matters i must disagree.
    we can always disagree, respectfully
    Still respect you and your rep team immensely.
    aye, and I you & yours, my friend
    As I sense the discussion will not be heading anywhere productive, ill leave it at that
    another yet another end where we meet with "agree to disagree" respect
    fair enough

4. I would look into a good greens powder and some virgin coconut oil added in to your list.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Marine04 View Post
    I'm 5'8 175
    I'm trying to bulk and get huge. I've put on 5 lbs in a week so far. I'm kind of on a right budget do I'm not using top of the line products but would appreciate you guys checking out what I'm running and tell me if it looks ok to start.

2 shakes of pro performance mass gainer. Usually one in the morning and after workout or before bed.

6 star pro 100% whey- taking about 2 shakes a day but only one scoop per shake to make that 30g of protein instead of 60g

Just picked up 6 star creatine. Plan to mix it in with my morning shake and afternoon

Muscle tech 100% premium test booster. Haven't started but plan to start in the morning with the 4 tabs
    I suggest you return most of those supps and go on a CostCo shopping spree. Food>protein powders.
    ====== Slightly sensitive, Fully man =======
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    that was the 70s version of "studies" that dictated such approach, I will remind you, and it swept an entire nation in such fallacy that this dogma even exists today, in some circles (and in some scholastic textbooks)...
    (for the record, I like fats)
    science is only as good, as the tools with which can be used to express such "theories", and the ppl who attempt to decipher what they see using these available tools..they are everchanging, here today gone tomorrow, when there becomes a new toy tool with which to explain things..
    we can always disagree, respectfully
    aye, and I you & yours, my friend
    another yet another end where we meet with "agree to disagree" respect
    fair enough
    Completely off topic , but...... max pump = insane endurance
    ====== Slightly sensitive, Fully man =======
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique My Ultimate Anabolic Grocery List
    By AmericnMuscle in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 11:52 AM