Other supps similar to AI Sports "Life?"

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost out of my bottle of "Life," and am about to place a supplement order, but before I do, I was just wondering if there are any other products similar to it?

In other words, anything that would be (and I know it's a relative term) "better" than Life?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Oops - sorry.

Yes, I mean Life Support.

(thanks for the reminder!)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Doesn't their cycle assist come with twice the servings for the same price? It's the powdered one

I use bps cycle guard because I got a bunch on a nutra sale hella long ago

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGI's Damage Control is way better. It has TUDCA in it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has TUDCA but is very underdosed with every other ingred. Look at CEL's Cycle Assist
You can buy products similar to CEL's cycle assist much cheaper.. For example Pure Cycle Project. I bought a bottle of it and a bottle of Brawn Nutrition's TUDCA for cycle support purposes - costed 40 GBP.. One bottle of CEL's Cycle Assist would've been 30 GBP.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For liver support try Formutech's restore. In the next week logs should start hitting the boards. You can see how good it is.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever taken a step back and thought about how you could really be harming your body by taking all these muscle gain / energy supplements? The FDA doesn't do studies on them. Most of them are too new for anyone to know the potential long-term side effects. The recent Hydroxycut recall is evidence that these products can be dangerous. And using common sense, it's clear our bodies didn't evolve while being exposed to all these synthetic chemicals, so the potential for long-term damage is huge.What's wrong with achieving your goals the 100% natural way? Just sayin'
#Yolo

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever taken a step back and thought about how you could really be harming your body by taking all these muscle gain / energy supplements? The FDA doesn't do studies on them. Most of them are too new for anyone to know the potential long-term side effects. The recent Hydroxycut recall is evidence that these products can be dangerous. And using common sense, it's clear our bodies didn't evolve while being exposed to all these synthetic chemicals, so the potential for long-term damage is huge.What's wrong with achieving your goals the 100% natural way? Just sayin'
We know the MOA's and pharmacokinetics of many ingredients (people on this board-not me in particular) so we can take an educated risk.

The FDA approves foods i wouldnt even consider food so there insight means little to me

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The AI Sports product may look cheap, but take a closer look at their supplement facts panel and you'll notice that those doses are per every 2 servings.

In addition to being non-compliantly labeled, this means that you're getting doses similar to 1 serving of cycle support for every 2 servings of life support you're taking.

To comparatively dose the two, you would need two bottles of AI Life support per bottle of Cycle support, putting you at $40 vs. $30.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The AI Sports product may look cheap, but take a closer look at their supplement facts panel and you'll notice that those doses are per every 2 servings.

In addition to being non-compliantly labeled, this means that you're getting doses similar to 1 serving of cycle support for every 2 servings of life support you're taking.

To comparatively dose the two, you would need two bottles of AI Life support per bottle of Cycle support, putting you at $40 vs. $30.
You missed the biggest point. There is no comparison. AI uses raw plants, CEL extracts for actives. I can't stress enough how overlooked the importance of a proper extract is (*wink wink* Anacyclus)

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You missed the biggest point. There is no comparison. AI uses raw plants, CEL extracts for actives. I can't stress enough how overlooked the importance of a proper extract is (*wink wink* Anacyclus)
Well, AI claims that "all extracts are standardized" so I wasn't just going to go hit on something for which they have an easy out :p

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I'm a dummy - could you please explain?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a dummy - could you please explain?
I'll try. For example, company 1 and 2 both use extract A, so on paper, it looks like they have the same thing in their products. Company 1, however, uses a generic extract that isn't specific for any particular compound, while company 2 on the other hand is using an extract that is specific for particular compounds. A lot of times when you hear about an extract being good for something, its because that particular extract is being extracted for specific compounds. So in this case, you would want the extract being extracted for a specific compound (company 2) rather than the generic extract that is not specific at all (company 1). Not all extracts are the same, even if they're from the same plant.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
So in theory, a product that uses extracts for actives would be a better product than one whose extracts come directly from raw plants?

Am I correctly understanding my science lesson here? :approve:

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
So in theory, a product that uses extracts for actives would be a better product than one whose extracts come directly from raw plants?

Both use raw plants, one company uses a specific extract to target actives versus just extracts.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Precisely. This applies to any herbal product, period. You want an extract