Norcodrene + (new) ABE?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious to hear if anyone tried this and if so how was appetite?

On paper comparing the ingredients it looks like it would make a stealler stack for recomp or lean gains.

ABE
Anacyclus pyrethrum for increased test, LH & FSH
Forskolin for increased cAMP and better body composition
Lodhra bark which helps allow forskolin to do its thing with cAMP (via PDE inhibition) plus also helps increase LH & FSH
Eleutherococcus for cortisol control, GDA & shifting fuel burning to fatty acids while preserving muscle glycogen

Norcodrene
Cirsium oligophyllum for increasing lipolysis
Nomilin for fat loss & GDA
Amentoflavone for improved strength, endurance, insulin sensitivity, lipolysis and inhibiting fat gain

The reason I ask about appetite is because it has long been understood that ABE makes people ravenous and hungry like crazy. Now that norocodrene has been released anecdotal reviews have been coming in all saying norcodrene crushed their appettie.

So im curious, if you stacked the two how was your appetite? Did it make the hunger cravings of ABE more manageable?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
They'd absolutely make a great stack in theory. Both the lodhra (PDEi) and forksolin (cAMP booster) synergize with adrenergic signaling (cirsium oligophyllum, yohimbe, higenamine, caffeine). Hell, even nomilin uses cAMP (BAs/TGR5/cyclic AMP/D2/T3/UCP pathway). In other words, ABE would make nomilin that much stronger for fat loss, while nomilin would help regulate any appetite elevation caused by ABE. Verdict: stellar cutting or recomp stack.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They'd absolutely make a great stack in theory. Both the lodhra (PDEi) and forksolin (cAMP booster) synergize with adrenergic signaling (cirsium oligophyllum, yohimbe, higenamine, caffeine). Hell, even nomilin uses cAMP (BAs/TGR5/cyclic AMP/D2/T3/UCP pathway). In other words, ABE would make nomilin that much stronger for fat loss, while nomilin would help regulate any appetite elevation caused by ABE. Verdict: stellar cutting or recomp stack.
That what I was thinking. Last time I took anabeta my appetite was insane! I was thinking of possible stacks with Norcodrene and Anabeta looked like it would compliment it perfectly except for the hunger. I am actively trying to drop weight and was thinking of trying the two but was concerned about the hunger effect so was curious if anyone had any experience with the two. I am hoping someone chimes in and say Norcodrene helps control the hunger while on Anabeta and experienced good recomposition effects.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Subbed for further info..

Have my eye on that exact stack for a future run ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about a week in running new ABE..with some Norco in my future, along with some X-gels...subbed for my results... ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm about a week in running new ABE..with some Norco in my future, along with some X-gels...subbed for my results... ;)
Also subbed for your results (=

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a stack!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a sick stack!

I already laid out how Norcodrene and Anabeta Elite may compliment each other. Now check out how Anabeta Elite compliments ArA

From another thread

So when we take ArA some of it gets broken down into luekotrienes and thromboxanes via LPO and COX. Now if we could inhibit both of them it would result in more ArA to stay which meams there is more that could be used by our muscles

So the proposed above stack would inhibit ArA being broken down into thromboxanes via l-carnitine ( http://ajpheart.physiology.org/content/284/1/H41) and inhibit ArA being broken down into luekotrienes via anabeta elite (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15938197)

So l-carnitine and anabeta elite would create the enviroment for optimal available ArA.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You've convinced me.

Sitting on so many different PES products right now I had too many stack options.
8 weeks ABE + Norco + F95
4 weeks Erase Pro + Alphamine + F95

Of course using AminoIV and Select alongside :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've convinced me.

Sitting on so many different PES products right now I had too many stack options.
8 weeks ABE + Norco + F95
4 weeks Erase Pro + Alphamine + F95

Of course using AminoIV and Select alongside :)
Looks like an awesome plan

Keep us posted how it goes and if you decide to log this shoot me a link. I would love to follow along since I am considering a similar stacking plan for myself

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Would norcodrene and abe work on a bulk?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would norcodrene and abe work on a bulk?
Would work fine.

Still going to get the mood and performance benefits from amentoflavone and an increase in insulin sensitivity which is always a plus.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Would work fine.

Still going to get the mood and performance benefits from amentoflavone and an increase in insulin sensitivity which is always a plus.
Exactly what I'm looking for.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Good deal...

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
ABE + Norcodrene (http://www.predatornutrition.com/en/brand/pes-physique-enhancing-science/pes-norcodrene-90-caps/) or Norcodrene Int. (http://www.predatornutrition.com/en/brand/pes-physique-enhancing-science/norcodrene-intl-90-caps/)?

What would be the best combo?