Alphamax questions...

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Hey guys I have a strength training cycle coming up and I like what I'm reading about Alphamax. I do need to know if it will pop a false positive on a drug test Also, is Alphamax classified as a prohormone or test booster?Thanks in advance!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There should be no reason for Alphamax to cause a failed drug test.

It is not a prohormone, it is more of an all around Test Booster/AI/Leaning product.

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Outstanding, thanks. Any specific dosing I should follow? (my stats: male/46/212lbs)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Outstanding, thanks. Any specific dosing I should follow? (my stats: male/46/212lbs)
Just stick with the 2AM/2PM dosing.

Within a few days I noticed the better sleep. 2 weeks or so is when the artimistane etc should start kicking in.

Are you running 8 weeks? I would do 4 weeks standalone if you want to see how it treats you, then maybe add Anabeta after 4 weeks

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax will not casue false positives, its a all Natural Testosterone booster and can actually be used as a PCT product after running a PH cycle.

In terms of dosing try 2 caps 30 minutes before workout for increased drive and aggression and then try 2 caps 30 min. before bed for increased sleep quality. Every night i take Alphamax before bed my sleep is way better and i end up getting out of bed much earlier and easier.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dizzle said! I tried both with dinner dosing and pre bed dosing and seemed to get a bit better sleep when dosed closer to sleepy time.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Agreed! This is something many have mentioned, the improved sleep quality, among other things.

You're good man, whether standalone or used as PCT, you will not have issues with drug tests.

Alphamax will not casue false positives, its a all Natural Testosterone booster and can actually be used as a PCT product after running a PH cycle.

In terms of dosing try 2 caps 30 minutes before workout for increased drive and aggression and then try 2 caps 30 min. before bed for increased sleep quality. Every night i take Alphamax before bed my sleep is way better and i end up getting out of bed much earlier and easier.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New baby talk lol
Dude you have no idea! I catch myself talking baby talk in public sometimes and just want to run away and hide. It's so hard not to when you spend so much time talking to a 4 month old!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 friends on Alphamax currently. Neither has ever taken any Testboosters/AIs. I love hearing the stories they tell. Lets just say their wives are happy.

On side note, I have one who is using Alphamax/Fitmax while preparing for a 3 month music tour throughout China. He then plans on running it while on tour, depending on if he can bring the pills with him, without Chinese customs giving him hard time.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that's awesome, thanks for helping us spread the word! Glad they're enjoying it as well

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love it! Glad you went with the two bottles. 8 week runs are awesome on this. Let us know what you think! If you do a log or anything, link it up and we'll follow along.

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
One follow up question- take it on a empty stomach or with food?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best bet is pre workout and pre bed for dosing times. My workout time is weird now so I take it first thing upon waking on an empty stomach, then other dose right before bed. It's pretty flexible product in that way.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 2 friends on Alphamax currently. Neither has ever taken any Testboosters/AIs. I love hearing the stories they tell. Lets just say their wives are happy.

On side note, I have one who is using Alphamax/Fitmax while preparing for a 3 month music tour throughout China. He then plans on running it while on tour, depending on if he can bring the pills with him, without Chinese customs giving him hard time.
Yeah but does he lift?

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Im almost done with my first bottle of AlphaMax. I LOVE IT. Unfortunately, I didn't buy 2 bottles :(. Week 2 I noticed a strength increase. Week 3 is when it really starts to get noticeable; increasingly lean and dry. I've been dosing 2preWO and 2 with dinner or 8 hours after first dose, depending on the time I train. Love this product and wish I was running it for two bottles. My only complaint is I think it is giving me the $hit$. I always end up having to use the bathroom around 15min after my dose. maybe the Forskolin is the problem?!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you might be a bit sensitive to the forsk. I had that but only for the first few days then cleared right up. Glad you are having a positive experience with it! It seems to kick in pretty quickly, and definitely would benefit from an 8 week run. If you don't mind, could you help us out and throw up a review with your experience?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but does he lift?
Not really. Mostly BW crossfit type stuff to keep his stamina up for onstage. He's ex military so he does a lot of pushups/pullups cardio. I figured the F95/Artimistane would be good combo to keep his abs showing lol.

While on tour I'm not sure if he would have much time to go to gym. I figured it would still be good to run just for the alpha feeling while on stage.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Sounds like you might be a bit sensitive to the forsk. I had that but only for the first few days then cleared right up. Glad you are having a positive experience with it! It seems to kick in pretty quickly, and definitely would benefit from an 8 week run. If you don't mind, could you help us out and throw up a review with your experience?
8 weeks would have been awesome. I can post a review up for it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really. Mostly BW crossfit type stuff to keep his stamina up for onstage. He's ex military so he does a lot of pushups/pullups cardio. I figured the F95/Artimistane would be good combo to keep his abs showing lol.

While on tour I'm not sure if he would have much time to go to gym. I figured it would still be good to run just for the alpha feeling while on stage.

I don't that seems like kind of a waste of money to me.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't that seems like kind of a waste of money to me.
Hmm maybe I'll just have him give me his other 2 bottles then lol. He did say he wants to continue taking some stuff for sleep etc. Just with the amounts of flights he will be taking, not sure what all he can have. I'm sure China is strict.

Maverick02

Awards
Heys guys. I just came across this stuff today online and I plan on running a cycle. I've never touched test boosters or anything that messes with test, etc so go easy on me. Only the typical protien, creatine and pre's. I've heard a ton of horror stories anout gyno and the crap that comes along with messing with your levels. I know this is a dumb question but will Alphamax cause gyno or anything of that nature? Or is it just a simple test boost and then when the cycle is over, everything returns to normal?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heys guys. I just came across this stuff today online and I plan on running a cycle. I've never touched test boosters or anything that messes with test, etc so go easy on me. Only the typical protien, creatine and pre's. I've heard a ton of horror stories anout gyno and the crap that comes along with messing with your levels. I know this is a dumb question but will Alphamax cause gyno or anything of that nature? Or is it just a simple test boost and then when the cycle is over, everything returns to normal?
No worries man. You will be fine.

Only side effects you will probably see are: Better Sleep, Increased Libido, Increased Aggression, Lower refractory time, leaning out etc

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YEp as Cubsfan said, you'll be all good on the gyno front. This doesn't effect your levels in the ways that the pro hormones do to cause any of that unwanted stuff. Let us know if you have any more questions and keep us in the loop with how you like it!

Maverick02

Awards
Nicksox15, thanks a lot man. I figured that to be the case. I'd just rather be safe than sorry. I'll def keep you guys updated on my progress though! Just ordered a bottle , so I'm looking forward to it. Thanks again!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicksox15, thanks a lot man. I figured that to be the case. I'd just rather be safe than sorry. I'll def keep you guys updated on my progress though! Just ordered a bottle , so I'm looking forward to it. Thanks again!
Sounds good. Just FYI some of the ingredients really start to kick in around week three. If it's in your budget I would plan to have a 2nd bottle for a full 8 week run. The strength increase from Artimistane should really kick in weeks 3-8.

Again this is personal opinion, I do not have any affiliation with Performax Labs. Besides being a fan!

Maverick02

Awards
Sounds good. Just FYI some of the ingredients really start to kick in around week three. If it's in your budget I would plan to have a 2nd bottle for a full 8 week run. The strength increase from Artimistane should really kick in weeks 3-8.

Again this is personal opinion, I do not have any affiliation with Performax Labs. Besides being a fan!

Sounds good. I've been reading that an 8 week cycle is the best thing to do so I'll go ahead and order another one. I found Alphamax on online and it's something 28 dollars right now if anyone wants to jump on that.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. I've been reading that an 8 week cycle is the best thing to do so I'll go ahead and order another one. I found Alphamax on and it's something 28 dollars right now if anyone wants to jump on that.
Sounds good. You should probably remove that other store from your comment though so the mods don't get upset lol

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
That would be sickkk! Please feel free to share your experience, if you haven't already. I'm a little late to reply on this thread, hopefully you'll be using more AlphaMax in the near future. Glad to hear all the positive feedback

8 weeks would have been awesome. I can post a review up for it.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Yes I think that deal maybe over, but the price point makes it one hell of the deal regardless. It's definitely a bang for your buck kind of product. Jump on it fellas

Sounds good. I've been reading that an 8 week cycle is the best thing to do so I'll go ahead and order another one. I found Alphamax on online and it's something 28 dollars right now if anyone wants to jump on that.

Maverick02

Awards
I'm dying over here guys. I ordered this stuff over a week ago and it hasn't even shipped yet. Mother of God and all that is holy. I'm hoping this winter storm in Atlanta has something to do with it and not crappy customer service.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm dying over here guys. I ordered this stuff over a week ago and it hasn't even shipped yet. Mother of God and all that is holy. I'm hoping this winter storm in Atlanta has something to do with it and not crappy customer service.
Could you send an email to [email protected]? We'll get right to the bottom of it!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Very well could be the culprit if whom ever you bought it from has a warehouse anywhere along the east coast. Trust me, it's happened to me before and getting upset will not make it come any faster...but I highly understand your anxiousness. LOL!

Maverick02

Awards
Very well could be the culprit if whom ever you bought it from has a warehouse anywhere along the east coast. Trust me, it's happened to me before and getting upset will not make it come any faster...but I highly understand your anxiousness. LOL!
Yeah that has to be whats going on. I'm not upset with anyone, I'm just ready to get this thing going! lol Anxious is exactly what I'm feeling but it's all good.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that has to be whats going on. I'm not upset with anyone, I'm just ready to get this thing going! lol Anxious is exactly what I'm feeling but it's all good.
It's all good Maverick..we've all been there at some point. Well here's to hoping it's on the way. Have a great weekend my friend.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just started using this product on Thursday, as part of my PCT for an 11-oxo run that topped out at about 1 gram/day for 3 weeks and ran for 6 weeks total.

I wouldn't say I can totally give credit to the alphamax yet, but I have been falling asleep more easily, have a slight increased sense of control and well being, and had my first workout last night and was slightly more aggressive. Could be placebo, but we will see as time goes on...2 days in seems like a quick turn around for any results, even mental results.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep should pretty much kick in right away, so good to hear it is. Keep us in the loop on Howe it's working for ya and let us know if you have any more questions!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agrresiveness and increased sleep quality i could totally see during the first 2 days, now increased recovery, hardening, increased strength and muscle size will come after a couple weeks!

Maverick02

Awards
Okay fellas. I FINALLY got my order. Took the first dose today, so I'll be keeping you updated on the progress.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been starring at my two bottles everyday since receiving them from the Black Friday sale, just laughing like a mad man waiting till I can use them.
Same here. But my time is coming. 3 more weeks

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting my next eight week run on Monday! And you're gonna love it maverick!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alphamax is awsome! Im almost done with a 4 week run.

Maverick02

Awards
I'm starting my next eight week run on Monday! And you're gonna love it maverick!
Looking forward to seeing the progress! All I know is my sphincter is going to hate me until I get used to the Forskolin. Anyone else have this problem early on?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing the progress! All I know is my sphincter is going to hate me until I get used to the Forskolin. Anyone else have this problem early on?
We have had some reports of that due to the forsk, but it usually clears up pretty quickly. Have you taken Forskolin before?