Estrogen naturally high, need help, really worried

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Found out from blood test today estrogen is crazy high, 519 (normal is 10 to 50). I swear I'm not doing anything other than Prime and AES APE stacked with Erase, all of which I stopped. I long ago cut out plastics as much as possible, went organic, no soy, nearly daily broccoli, etc. Going to ask doc for anastrozole but research shows that only halves the number. Can I stack anything else that will help? Diindolylmethane or is that a joke?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You absolutely need to see an endocrinologist, those numbers are absurd. Any family history of such?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd request the lab to check if an error was made, possibly the decimal was misplaced and your value is actually 5.19 or 51.9 ?
Just a thought

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
I'd request the lab to check if an error was made, possibly the decimal was misplaced and your value is actually 5.19 or 51.9 ?
Just a thought
They took two readings from seperate sources, I thought the same. Peak in a woman is usually 500-600. I went to check after some tingling nips, this is scary as hell

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, you definitely need to talk to a professional as soon as possible man. Hopefully you're scheduling an appointment while asking for advice on the internet.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Yea, you definitely need to talk to a professional as soon as possible man. Hopefully you're scheduling an appointment while asking for advice on the internet.
Yeah endo visit tomorrow. Cant come soon enough, just not sure he'll have all the answers. Docs always seme to want to wait

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like others have said, your estrogen is obscenely high, and only an endocrinologist can help you.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Found out from blood test today estrogen is crazy high, 519 (normal is 10 to 50). I swear I'm not doing anything other than Prime and AES APE stacked with Erase, all of which I stopped. I long ago cut out plastics as much as possible, went organic, no soy, nearly daily broccoli, etc. Going to ask doc for anastrozole but research shows that only halves the number. Can I stack anything else that will help? Diindolylmethane or is that a joke?
This requires a DR. Sure he will prescribe anstrozole

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What the hell would cause estrogen to skyrocket like that?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
My recommendation, GO TO AN ENDO ASAP
Supplements: Go with E Control by Iron Mag Labs or Leecheck Nutrition AD-3. Cut out the test booster and just run the AI on it's own. Also use D.I.M. (derivative of Indole-3 Carbonol)
Diet: Keep first 3 meals of the day very high protein and fat. NO CARBS for the first half of your day, but do not go all low carb, just save your carbs till late afternoon and evening. If you eat 6-8 meals per day, dont have carbs for the first 3-4 meals. In addition, eat broccoli, cabbage, or cauliflower at least 3 times per day

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Endo didnt want to give estro blockers til got more bloodwork, testicle ultrasound and mammogram (around a thousand even with insurance) because most high estro can be from cancer and blockers can make it accelerate. So far balls looking clean, getting mammy tomorrow. Scary stuff. Definately got gyno starting though, can feel the ache and tearing feeling. Completely off all hormone effecting supps while I deal with this. Will keep you all posted, hopefully it will help the next poor bastard.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thread was looking good with only advice that can be given in your circumstance OP
until this:
My recommendation, GO TO AN ENDO ASAP
Supplements: Go with E Control by Iron Mag Labs or Leecheck Nutrition AD-3. Cut out the test booster and just run the AI on it's own. Also use D.I.M. (derivative of Indole-3 Carbonol)
Diet: Keep first 3 meals of the day very high protein and fat. NO CARBS for the first half of your day, but do not go all low carb, just save your carbs till late afternoon and evening. If you eat 6-8 meals per day, dont have carbs for the first 3-4 meals. In addition, eat broccoli, cabbage, or cauliflower at least 3 times per day
you should have stopped after first sentence there buff
interesting that you, with your history, would advise that to begin with, fwiw

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
what supplements have you taken? May not be related at all, but just curious. Have you done cycles, etc?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
thread was looking good with only advice that can be given in your circumstance OP
until this:
you should have stopped after first sentence there buff
interesting that you, with your history, would advise that to begin with, fwiw
The AIs were a savior for me. I tried em, got great effects out of them. Feel much better to.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Update: Did testi ultrasound and mammy, both clear for tumors, appears to be stage one psedo gynomastia. Hopefully i caught it early enough to clear up with Letro. Still puzzled how a few mild supps could have resulted in this...

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Just got back from doc, gave me 1mg of Anastrolzole (Arimidex), will keep you posted.

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
yikes!

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
So have they figured the cause of the crazy high estrogen level or just doing things to bring the level?
This is crazy man best of luck to you

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Second reading of estro was normally, but seems the Aridix is helping with chest swelling but seems to make it harder for me to keep weight off. Thinking my gyno might be from some Gen 1 Prime. I heard it was spiked pretty heavy but never heard anything over the counter with thier rep causing gyno. Will keep you updated.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Second reading of estro was normally, but seems the Aridix is helping with chest swelling but seems to make it harder for me to keep weight off. Thinking my gyno might be from some Gen 1 Prime. I heard it was spiked pretty heavy but never heard anything over the counter with thier rep causing gyno. Will keep you updated.
Pretty sure prime is not your problem man..
That stuff is definitely not spiked.. ran 3 bottles and if it was spiked my results would have definitely been different.. very very different..

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
I would totally pimp "AlphaMax" here. But having a moderate endocrinology background, I would highly recommend consulting a medical professional ASAP. If I'm truly seeing "519" get off AM.com and see yourself a Doc. Good luck, hope this issue gets resolved brother

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would totally pimp "AlphaMax" here. But having a moderate endocrinology background, I would highly recommend consulting a medical professional ASAP. If I'm truly seeing "519" get off AM.com and see yourself a Doc. Good luck, hope this issue gets resolved brother
He already has seen a medical professional.