Prohormone feedback

danielc

Awards
I've been working out for 3 years now and want to take it to the next level. I'm thinking of buying LG science's 1-andro for starters. Has anyone of you tried this? How was it? If not what are your thoughts in this product?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What's your TDEE?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Go 6-8 weeks with an otc pct....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 years? If you need to know what to use, you aren't ready for this IMO
You have alot of learning to do and more natural growing to do. 3 years isn't anything.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 years? If you need to know what to use, you aren't ready for this IMO
You have alot of learning to do and more natural growing to do. 3 years isn't anything.
I'm in agreement here. I went 12 years before I researched my first cycle. And then didn't even start until a year after that. Look at diferent ways to grow through training first.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna have to agree with the fellas here, what are your current stats? bf%, weight and training look like. Prolly alot more that can be done before looking into what you are.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
in same fashion - not only has training time been short, but I wonder how old you are?
I trained and was athlete for over 25+yrs in natty realm, and exhausted all natural means of growth, before I took up "the next level"
only thru this way, will you learn all the ins & outs of not only training techniques, but also (and more importantly) - diet!

if however you are deadest on ph use, and are age appropriate to do so, then a 1-andro product is a very safe and mild compound to experiment with

be smart

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Also going to agree here as well.

Explore all means possible as a natty athlete. There are many ways to make gains through proper training and diet schemes. Until you have this dialed in, you will be selling yourself short by adding hormones into the mix.

Everybody wants instant gains (myself included) but being patient and persistent will produce smaller yet much more sustainable gains in the long term.

danielc

Awards
Gonna have to agree with the fellas here, what are your current stats? bf%, weight and training look like. Prolly alot more that can be done before looking into what you are.
13% BF
5'8 190 lbs
4-5 x a week heavy lifting and gymnastics as my cardio

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I notice you didn't post your age.. is that because you are still a young un?

danielc

Awards
in same fashion - not only has training time been short, but I wonder how old you are?
I trained and was athlete for over 25+yrs in natty realm, and exhausted all natural means of growth, before I took up "the next level"
only thru this way, will you learn all the ins & outs of not only training techniques, but also (and more importantly) - diet!

if however you are deadest on ph use, and are age appropriate to do so, then a 1-andro product is a very safe and mild compound to experiment with

be smart
Hi I'm turning 25 next month. I've actually been lifting weights for 9 years because I was a football varsity - the 3 years I'm referring to is the time I've been taking it seriously. Have you ever tried 1-andro?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hi I'm turning 25 next month. I've actually been lifting weights for 9 years because I was a football varsity - the 3 years I'm referring to is the time I've been taking it seriously. Have you ever tried 1-andro?
of course, our company makes it (different version from the LG one)

danielc

Awards
Thank you for all these information guys. I will definitely do a lot of research before I try any of these products. Any other advise that you can give me if I do try PHs?

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Depends on your goals, are trying to get size or for athletic performance?
For athletic performance you can go with something mild like stano, ostarine caps, etc...

There are also many variances of 1-andros out there, I'd suggest a base to help out with the lethargy on those types of products as it can become quite prominent when they kick in around week 4-5... and go for a long cycle as the product takes a long time to build up.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for all these information guys. I will definitely do a lot of research before I try any of these products. Any other advise that you can give me if I do try PHs?
Here's some advice...
Don't think you're gonna run one cycle and stop there. The gains make a lot of people throw caution to the wind and run crazy cycles without regard to their innards. Exercise caution.

In pct, and beyond, you have to eat to maintain what you gained. Don't think that what you were eating before you put on those 10lbs is gonna be enough to maintain them.

Take cycle supports seriously. With something like 1-andro, albeit mild, it's never a bad idea to take cycle supports. Everyone reacts differently to different compounds.

Edit: Have EVERYTHING on hand PRIOR to running ANY cycle. Don't half ass it. Steroids/PH are drugs, bottom line.

danielc

Awards
thank you very much will definitely take your advice!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Everybody wants instant gains (myself included) but being patient and persistent will produce smaller yet much more sustainable gains in the long term.
Could you, or anyone, explain more indepth on the last part of that? What makes the gains from using anabolics less sustainable if used after only a few years of lifting vs someone who's lifted +10yrs? Assuming proper diet and training is understood.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Assuming proper diet and training is understood.
because you cannot assume that, at all..quite the opposite in fact
working within the natural realm, you are forced to pay attention & learn tricks to growth that you WILL NOT learn if you are simply inexperienced joe blow, looking for the cheap quick "fix" in your mind of steroid use
it is a pattern of growth, of education and learning, that you undertake when stretching the bounds of natural muscle growth
and then, when you learn all this experience and knowledge, you can apply those learned skills to the platform of elevated hormonal output..
serious damage can then commence to take place
;)

one does not go from kindergarten to high school, skipping all the steps in between, and evolve into a capable student..
they would simply not be capable of it
it takes time, experience, and growth

danielc

Awards
All you guys have right answers. Some just prefer to see the results quickly while some prefer the challenge. It's a matter of perspective eh?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
It's a matter of perspective eh?
life is all a matter of perspective, my friend
whether you see the glass as half empty, or half full -- it will shape the way of your countenance, and influence the way you lead your life

CalfMan

CalfMan

Banned
Awards
Don't bother with bro-andro. You're setting yourself up for minimal gains and optimal adverse effects with that path.

Visit a hormone doctor with a concern about T and E issues effecting your affect. Then have them levels checked and refined with a prescription for some thing that will work how you want it to.

danielc

Awards
Thanks for the advised! I always seek for medical advise from friends who are physicians. Have you, yourself tried any andro?

CalfMan

CalfMan

Banned
Awards
I used Androstenedione back when it was legal and GNC was a decent place to buy supplements.

And I was around your age too.

The adverse effects trumped the positive effects; though, the positive effects were enough to bring on the adverse effects.

I got the instant results within the first few doses as there were some sudden strength gains and I felt/looked like I was made of concrete.

But I never slept longer than a few hours a night and the insomnia took its toll on my daily functioning. I'd also experience spontaneous heart palpitations and my sex drive was retarded.

I ended up stopping the cycle after a few weeks and got myself checked out.

Unless your physician friends can draw your blood and test it for you and go over your results with you, don't waste your time or their's by talking out of the ass.

See an actual Endocrinologist and gauge your hormones prior your hormone supplementation. If they are found to be high/low by even a paltry amount, you will be given an option to receive a script for some thing more legit than Andro.

I'm not sure if you're from the USA, but Andro is illegal in the USA and there is a high risk that the Andro you order isn't the actual Androstenedione you're thinking about. Or if it was, it would be seized while en route to your place and you'd have given away your money.

You'll most likely get a derivative or dumbed-down version of the aforementioned that may have no effect on you at all (or a minute effect if any).

Like others here have pointed out to you your unawareness, I will reiterate it and take it a step further to urge you to do some more research about pro-hormones and steroids as well as the supplement marketing terrain.

There is much to learn!