How to combine banaba, berberine, and gymnema sylvestre

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I want to make the best GDA/nutrient repartitioning supplement from these three ingredients. I have berberine (Yellow gold from NP), banaba (2% corosolic acid), and gymnema sylvestre (75% gymnemic acid). I have a lot of them and want to create the best products to dose before carb meals. I take berberine often but don't have much experience with the other two (although Pslin was my favorite PWO GDA (if that term is applicable here) of all time). My goal is reduced fat gain/increased muscle gain (if possible), and increased performance in the gym. Here are my basic questions.

1. Should I use a different ratio with my PWO meal than I would want to use before other meals, or would one mix work well for all applications?
2. I am thinking about this: 400mg berberine, 150-175 banaba, 150-175 gymnema to use with about 60g carbs. Does that sound effective? What would be a good formula to use with lower-carb meals (30-40g), or would this be fine with lower-carb meals as well?

Just trying to get the most out of these products. I have a capping kit with size "0" pills. I can fit about 400mg berberine, but would guess that I will only be able to get about 300-350mg of the other two ingredients in one. All help is appreciated. Thanks!

Best,
Tyler

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Don't use them postworkout. With meals, do 500mg berberine, 200mg gymnema, and 200mg banaba up to 3 times a day

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Don't use them postworkout. With meals, do 500mg berberine, 200mg gymnema, and 200mg banaba up to 3 times a day
Thank you, sir! Will go with this (will probably stick to 400mg berberine though for convenience since its all I can get into a pill). Would this dose need to be raised if carbs were very high (80g or more)?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thank you, sir! Will go with this (will probably stick to 400mg berberine though for convenience since its all I can get into a pill). Would this dose need to be raised if carbs were very high (80g or more)?
Don't raise it IMO. Regardless of the carb dose, too much berberine will leave you with early satiety (good for cutting diets I guess) and too much gymnema will result in carbs ending up in your stool (along with unpleasant GI distress)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just do recompadrol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Coop to the rescue.

Looks a lot like GlycoPhase, though. ;)

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should probably just go with glycophase once you run out, it's probably cheaper than what you're paying for the individual ingredients ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Should probably just go with glycophase once you run out, it's probably cheaper than what you're paying for the individual ingredients ;)
This.

The product can be found for a very affordable price :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote