Detonate XT - thoughts?

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
I loved the first one, and let's face it nothing will match it again (for obvious reasons) however I just wanted to see what you all reckoned of the next formula?

Not a fan of yohimbine (I get dark / anxious jitters) .. and the inclusion of kanna is interesting..? Seen it in legal highs (well at least time it's legal haha)

The new key ingredient in Detonate XT is Sceletium tortuosum, commonly known as “Kanna”. Sceletium tortuosum (Kanna) has been used by South African hunter-gatherers as a mood-altering substance since prehistoric times.

The earliest written records of the use of the Kanna plant date back to 1662. Kanna elevates mood and decreases anxiety, stress and tension, and is also used as an appetite suppressant by shepherds walking long distances in the arid areas of Africa.

The mood-elevating action of Sceletium tortuosum is caused by a number of alkaloids including mesembrine, mesembrenol and tortuosamine which interact with the brain's dopamine and serotonin receptors.

Ingredients
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Garcinia Cambogia Extract 333 mg **
(60% Hydroxycitric Acid) (fruit)
Caffeine 150 mg **
DETONATE BLEND 178 mg **
Velvet bean extract, Sceletium tortuosum extract, Pausinystalia yohimbe extract, Citrus aurantium extract, Piper nigrum extract

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The actual fat burning components seem to be dosed too low, but it should provide solid energy

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
It's a crazy stim. I can't take a full cap and go to work. Half cap am half around 6 hours later is the most I can tolerate

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
You've tried it? Has it been released?

I have garcinia cambogia and see that the amount listed there is quite underdosed (i think 750mg / 60% HCA is optimal) so am trying it out for mood / appetite support (inb4 dr oz). I also have powerfull by usplabs so tempted to try stack that with them + caffiene (might use Diablo by ANS) coz while it makes me sleepy as fark, it's quite good with a pre workout as they recommend.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Oops!!! I was referring to dexaprine XR lolol