DAA/ERASE/ENDOSURGE STACK DOSAGE

  1. New Member
    hoot72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    5369
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.06%

    DAA/ERASE/ENDOSURGE STACK DOSAGE


    I just started this stack today and needed some input on when I should dose this. I have read all the threads on here but just cant be satisfied with an answer. I understand this:
    wk 1 - 7 3g DAA
    wk 1 - 10 2 caps Erase
    wk 3 - 10 6 caps Endosurge

    I workout early in the morning at 5 am. When would be the ideal time to take the DAA, erase and endosurge?
    I hope I get great results from the stack and I want to make sure I get everything I can out of it!!
    Thanks for your help and opinions!

  2. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    5862776
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dose Erase either: 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM or 2 caps AM.
    DAA: First thing in the morning or pre-workout (if you get GI issues, split the doses up)
    Endosurge: 2 caps dosed three times throughout the day.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,648
    Rep Power
    3771483
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Dose Erase either: 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM or 2 caps AM.
    DAA: First thing in the morning or pre-workout (if you get GI issues, split the doses up)
    Endosurge: 2 caps dosed three times throughout the day.
    BOOM! kbayne has you covered. That should be about the ideal for dosing.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    hoot72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    5369
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.06%

    GI issues? like what?

    I took the DAA this morning in my first protein shake and it felt like my stomach was burning. not a good feeling.
    should I not put it in my shake? Can I mix it with my pre-workout drink which is either c4 or nano vapor?
  5. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,648
    Rep Power
    3771483
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hoot72 View Post
    GI issues? like what?

    I took the DAA this morning in my first protein shake and it felt like my stomach was burning. not a good feeling.
    should I not put it in my shake? Can I mix it with my pre-workout drink which is either c4 or nano vapor?
    DAA can give some gastrointestinal issues in some. Usually taking it with food can help relieve that and/or by splitting the dosage out throughout the day.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. New Member
    hoot72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    5369
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.06%

    Would that be the burning that I am feeling in my lower stomach? Is it going to be worse if I mix it with my preworkout? if so, I wont be able to focus on workout
  7. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    5862776
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hoot72 View Post
    Would that be the burning that I am feeling in my lower stomach? Is it going to be worse if I mix it with my preworkout? if so, I wont be able to focus on workout
    GI issues usually mean hitting the john quite frequently with some explosion. The taste of bulk DAA isn't too good so it may make the pre-workout taste a bit tart or sour but you should be fine. I am not sure about the burning in the lower stomach though. I would split the dose (1.5 in the morning and 1.5 pre-workout or later in the day) and see if that helps.
  8. New Member
    hoot72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    5369
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.06%

    OK... It was better this morning. I did mix it with my pre-workout which was nano vapor and I had an awesome leg workout!! Energy was in overdrive. I did have a problem with recovery time but had an awesome workout. Legs are still on fire this morning. Probably wont be able to walk in the morning... Lol
    I will keep yall informed on progress through this stack
  9. Senior Member
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,704
    Rep Power
    846822
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    57.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Going to be starting my ArA supplementation this evening. Can I stack DAA along with it or is it advised not to do so? Thanks!
  10. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,648
    Rep Power
    3771483
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hoot72 View Post
    OK... It was better this morning. I did mix it with my pre-workout which was nano vapor and I had an awesome leg workout!! Energy was in overdrive. I did have a problem with recovery time but had an awesome workout. Legs are still on fire this morning. Probably wont be able to walk in the morning... Lol
    I will keep yall informed on progress through this stack
    Good to see it didn't cause any issues there.

    Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Going to be starting my ArA supplementation this evening. Can I stack DAA along with it or is it advised not to do so? Thanks!
    Shouldn't be any issue with combining the two...you should be good to go.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  11. Senior Member
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,704
    Rep Power
    846822
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    57.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Shouldn't be any issue with combining the two...you should be good to go. [/QUOTE]

    As always, thanks bolt!
  12. New Member
    hoot72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    5369
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.06%

    Started endosurge this morning.... So far so good. I had to change my DAA serving from my pre-workout to my post workout drink. It was causing heart racing and heavy breathing in the gym. It was harder to recover from one exercise to another. Is it ok to take the erase and endosurge at the same time and with my multi and fish oil?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase/Endosurge Stack
    By Pipes in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 11:39 AM
  2. Natty Test Stack Androgel, DAA, Erase, Endosurge first log
    By tigersrb6754 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 06:50 PM
  3. Erase/Endosurge Stack
    By slim340 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 01:11 PM
  4. Erase + Endosurge Stack (combo pack)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  5. Daa+erase+bioforge stack opinions
    By newbie96 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 08:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in