DAA/ERASE/ENDOSURGE STACK DOSAGE

hoot72

Awards
I just started this stack today and needed some input on when I should dose this. I have read all the threads on here but just cant be satisfied with an answer. I understand this:
wk 1 - 7 3g DAA
wk 1 - 10 2 caps Erase
wk 3 - 10 6 caps Endosurge

I workout early in the morning at 5 am. When would be the ideal time to take the DAA, erase and endosurge?
I hope I get great results from the stack and I want to make sure I get everything I can out of it!!
Thanks for your help and opinions!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose Erase either: 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM or 2 caps AM.
DAA: First thing in the morning or pre-workout (if you get GI issues, split the doses up)
Endosurge: 2 caps dosed three times throughout the day.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose Erase either: 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM or 2 caps AM.
DAA: First thing in the morning or pre-workout (if you get GI issues, split the doses up)
Endosurge: 2 caps dosed three times throughout the day.
BOOM! kbayne has you covered. That should be about the ideal for dosing. :)

hoot72

Awards
GI issues? like what?

I took the DAA this morning in my first protein shake and it felt like my stomach was burning. not a good feeling.
should I not put it in my shake? Can I mix it with my pre-workout drink which is either c4 or nano vapor?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GI issues? like what?

I took the DAA this morning in my first protein shake and it felt like my stomach was burning. not a good feeling.
should I not put it in my shake? Can I mix it with my pre-workout drink which is either c4 or nano vapor?
DAA can give some gastrointestinal issues in some. Usually taking it with food can help relieve that and/or by splitting the dosage out throughout the day.

hoot72

Awards
Would that be the burning that I am feeling in my lower stomach? Is it going to be worse if I mix it with my preworkout? if so, I wont be able to focus on workout

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would that be the burning that I am feeling in my lower stomach? Is it going to be worse if I mix it with my preworkout? if so, I wont be able to focus on workout
GI issues usually mean hitting the john quite frequently with some explosion. The taste of bulk DAA isn't too good so it may make the pre-workout taste a bit tart or sour but you should be fine. I am not sure about the burning in the lower stomach though. I would split the dose (1.5 in the morning and 1.5 pre-workout or later in the day) and see if that helps.

hoot72

Awards
OK... It was better this morning. I did mix it with my pre-workout which was nano vapor and I had an awesome leg workout!! Energy was in overdrive. I did have a problem with recovery time but had an awesome workout. Legs are still on fire this morning. Probably wont be able to walk in the morning... Lol
I will keep yall informed on progress through this stack

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Going to be starting my ArA supplementation this evening. Can I stack DAA along with it or is it advised not to do so? Thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK... It was better this morning. I did mix it with my pre-workout which was nano vapor and I had an awesome leg workout!! Energy was in overdrive. I did have a problem with recovery time but had an awesome workout. Legs are still on fire this morning. Probably wont be able to walk in the morning... Lol
I will keep yall informed on progress through this stack
Good to see it didn't cause any issues there. :)

Going to be starting my ArA supplementation this evening. Can I stack DAA along with it or is it advised not to do so? Thanks!
Shouldn't be any issue with combining the two...you should be good to go. :thumbsup:

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't be any issue with combining the two...you should be good to go. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

As always, thanks bolt! :wink1:

hoot72

Awards
Started endosurge this morning.... So far so good. I had to change my DAA serving from my pre-workout to my post workout drink. It was causing heart racing and heavy breathing in the gym. It was harder to recover from one exercise to another. Is it ok to take the erase and endosurge at the same time and with my multi and fish oil?