Ctaze or Condense?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Ctaze or Condense?


    Well since what I think was the best pwo is gone, what would even come close? I've read good reviews on Condense? Opinions?
    Thanks guys


  2. Condense is top notch
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  3. Huge fan of condense. Drinking some as i write this. Good taste, no artificial dyes, solid profile. You really cant get wrong. From what I've read about craze (never tried craze), the energy from condense may not come close to what you got from craze. But thats what I use ephedrine for .
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  4. Condense is great. White Flood v2 is great. I've also heard awesome stuff about Uncut & Jack3d Advanced
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  5. pop a dexaprine tablet before you train.. many people will agree its the strongest stimulant on the market.. take it with hemavol and potassium nitrate for the total effect of pumps/endurance/focus and outta this world energy!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  6. Condense doesn't give anywhere near the energy of Craze.

    I would always pick Condense though if I had to choose between the two.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    I like the profile of Condense but as stated the stim is not comparable to most others.

    I'm a fan of 1 scoop Condense + 1 scoop stimmed pre or burner

    Tried it with Alphamine, C4, Jack3d, Enhanced
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  8. Condense is fantastic, stack with muscle marinade

  9. I logged Condense and had great results with it. Tastes good too.

  10. Haven't had craze but condense is great.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Condense is great. White Flood v2 is great. I've also heard awesome stuff about Uncut & Jack3d Advanced
    Uncut is really good. Great value too, with 2 caps you get 45 workouts out of one bottle. Strength, energy, focus is all on point with uncut. Uncut & condense are two of my favorite pres.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  12. Uncut is my go to! It provides the cleanest energy, unparalleled focus & and a slight spike Iin strength.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Huge fan of condense. Drinking some as i write this. Good taste, no artificial dyes, solid profile. You really cant get wrong. From what I've read about craze (never tried craze), the energy from condense may not come close to what you got from craze. But thats what I use ephedrine for .
    I use condense intra workout with carbs and GDAs

    Craze I'll use pre.

    Just me tho

  14. I like Condense. Simple no BS formula. Cheap. Good amount of servings.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I like Condense. Simple no BS formula. Cheap. Good amount of servings.
    throw in a bronkaid and I'm set
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I like Condense. Simple no BS formula. Cheap. Good amount of servings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    throw in a bronkaid and I'm set
    Exactly what I do...and am doing, good stuff...

  17. I almost always stack different stuff together to make my own preworkout, but if I was just gonna pick one to run solo, it'd always be Condense. Nice subtle stim effect with great pumps and endurance. It definitely won't match Craze's energy though.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 99hugcam View Post
    Well since what I think was the best pwo is gone, what would even come close? I've read good reviews on Condense? Opinions? Thanks guys
    Which pre are you referring to that has gone?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Which pre are you referring to that has gone?
    Craze
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Condense is top notch
    Thanks for the feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Huge fan of condense. Drinking some as i write this. Good taste, no artificial dyes, solid profile. You really cant get wrong. From what I've read about craze (never tried craze), the energy from condense may not come close to what you got from craze. But thats what I use ephedrine for .
    Nice, glad you enjoy it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Condense is great. White Flood v2 is great. I've also heard awesome stuff about Uncut & Jack3d Advanced
    Thx for vouching!

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Condense doesn't give anywhere near the energy of Craze.

    I would always pick Condense though if I had to choose between the two.


    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I like the profile of Condense but as stated the stim is not comparable to most others.

    I'm a fan of 1 scoop Condense + 1 scoop stimmed pre or burner

    Tried it with Alphamine, C4, Jack3d, Enhanced
    Or 2 scoops of condense?


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Condense is fantastic, stack with muscle marinade
    See above. ^

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    I logged Condense and had great results with it. Tastes good too.
    I remember that!

    Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    Haven't had craze but condense is great.
    BOOM!

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I use condense intra workout with carbs and GDAs

    Craze I'll use pre.

    Just me tho
    We got some aminos out for that now too!

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I like Condense. Simple no BS formula. Cheap. Good amount of servings.
    We always tell ya how much of each product you're getting in each scoop too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    throw in a bronkaid and I'm set
    Or double ya scoops!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    I almost always stack different stuff together to make my own preworkout, but if I was just gonna pick one to run solo, it'd always be Condense. Nice subtle stim effect with great pumps and endurance. It definitely won't match Craze's energy though.



    Thx for the condense support everyone!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    throw in a bronkaid and I'm set
    This is my go to for ultimate stimulant/preworkout combination.
    If I just need a smaller boost I'll hit 2 scoops sans bronkaid/primatene

    Overall Condense wins in formula and effective ingredients, but it's not in Crazes stimulant department.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  22. Stimul8 tops them both. And that's just at half a scoop Amazing stuff.

  23. If those are your only two options, then Condense.
    I never had any epic workouts from condense alone. But like said previously, stack it with another pre. My favorite (with condense) is 1/2 scoop Gameday and 1 scoop Condense. BOOM!
    Although any amount of Gameday and whatever else you want to throw in is going to be epic.

  24. I would tend to disagree. I have had some pretty great workouts with condense. The vascularity and strength is above nearly any other pre ive tried. I get the most vascularity out of condense out of any other pre ive tried, strength 2nd to uncut. Thats why it is one of 2-3 pre workouts i will continually use. My top 2 right now being condense (1-1.5 scoops) +/- ephedrine and uncut (2 caps) +/- ephedrine.

    Edit: just got back from the gym from Wendler 3x3 OHP workout. Took 1 scoop condense+1 scoop alphamine. Shoulders have only been as vascular as they were today 1 other time, and guess what...I took condense prior to that workout too. And I also set a rep pr today too. OP, the simplicity of the energy ingredient of condense is made up for amply with the other ingredients in the formula.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  25. I havent had either, but based on reviews that will go either way, I say you just need to jump the gun and go with what you want. I personally will take Conquer over any of the other preWO I have tried in the past.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  26. The positive research on nitrates seems to just be building. They seem to really work their magic with chronic use versus acute. I've felt that anecdotally myself.

    I want to put thanks to all the Purus Condense users sharing in this thread. That's what it's about for me is giving people a solid product and it helping with their goals.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  27. As Wilsy mentioned, you can't go wrong with Stimul8. And if you are like most guys, the effective dosing will make the tub last forever.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    The positive research on nitrates seems to just be building. They seem to really work their magic with chronic use versus acute. I've felt that anecdotally myself.

    I want to put thanks to all the Purus Condense users sharing in this thread. That's what it's about for me is giving people a solid product and it helping with their goals.
    You don't say? How about nitrates + caffeine

    http://www.hindawi.com/isrn/nutrition/2013/396581/

  29. Out of the two, I would go with Purus Condense, still need to try it, but the ingredient profile looks good.

    Might want to check out ANS Ritual, the feedback has been top notch, I've tried a lot of pre-workouts and this is my new go to pre-workout, it's been over a month and my body still isn't used to it like the others I've tried.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You don't say? How about nitrates + caffeine

    http://www.hindawi.com/isrn/nutrition/2013/396581/
    They might be on to something with these beets.

    1 + 1 = 3 ??
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. have condense sale or trade
    By fame126 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 08:20 PM
  2. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
  3. Eat unhealthy food, or not eating at all?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:08 PM
  4. now or later?
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 03:40 PM
  5. Too wake up or not to wake
    By 8 pak man in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2002, 08:24 PM
Log in
Log in