5-htp any good?
- 01-25-2005, 12:47 PM
- 01-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by MarcusG
The combo of and seemed to work just as well without the nightmares. But hey, what ever works.
- 01-25-2005, 09:34 PM
At this point, I wouldn't mind nightmares if I can get into a very deep sleep.
Melatonin is supposed to be not a good sup for SAD because the sleep-wake cycle is already messed up and might make it worse.
01-25-2005, 10:29 PM
I've used it.....not great for sleeping per say, it will just relax you a bit (which might translate to sleep for some) but for my money melatonin is what works.
01-26-2005, 08:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigrich954rr in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 06-03-2004, 03:04 AM
- By sanju100 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-16-2004, 10:08 AM
- By corteztk1982 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2003, 05:37 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-17-2003, 03:28 PM
- By alittlewhiteboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2003, 02:24 PM