Anabeta Elite (New Formula)

brianbrain

Awards
Hey there guys, I was looking at the new formulation of Anabeta Elite and was wondering if its hormonal effects listed under some of the compounds would affect the hormones of a young lifter at the age of 19.

Any insight into the new formula and safety of the supplement would be aperciate

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The effect you are referencing is an increase in LH/FSH in infertile rodents. This is not likely to be an issue if you are LH/FSH levels are already optimal; rather, it seems to be corrective in function (if your HPTA function is suboptimal, this optimizes it). Indeed, females with disordered menstrual cycles note a "normalizing" effect as per the studies, so LH/FSH are likely returning to normal pulsations.

brianbrain

Awards
The effect you are referencing is an increase in LH/FSH in infertile rodents. This is not likely to be an issue if you are LH/FSH levels are already optimal; rather, it seems to be corrective in function (if your HPTA function is suboptimal, this optimizes it). Indeed, females with disordered menstrual cycles note a "normalizing" effect as per the studies, so LH/FSH are likely returning to normal pulsations.
Oh how I love reading about the human body's marvel!

From what I gathered, the "anabolicness" of Anabeta Elite works through corrective and optimization MOA and would be safe for me to take?

blavongtheung

Awards
Oh how I love reading about the human body's marvel!

From what I gathered, the "anabolicness" of Anabeta Elite works through corrective and optimization MOA and would be safe for me to take?
Did he ever get a response? I'm somewhat curious about this too

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Did he ever get a response? I'm somewhat curious about this too
Not every ingredient in ABE is corrective, only the mechanism I outlined. Non-corrective mechanisms are those that are observed in healthy individuals: performance enhancement with Eleuthero, LBM gain with anacyclus (healthy rodents), and muscle gain/fat loss with forskolin (evident in healthy individuals but more pronounced in fatter people).

blavongtheung

Awards
Not every ingredient in ABE is corrective, only the mechanism I outlined. Non-corrective mechanisms are those that are observed in healthy individuals: performance enhancement with Eleuthero, LBM gain with anacyclus (healthy rodents), and muscle gain/fat loss with forskolin (evident in healthy individuals but more pronounced in fatter people).
Ah, now I understand. I must've been looking at the old formula or something, it had something like 7-keto... but I guess the new formula is just those 4 compounds. thanks

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
you say lbm gain with anacyclus in "healthy rodents" - ive taken anabeta and didnt notice anything from it. Would that mean im not "healthy"?!

Edit: i know that im no rodent ;)

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
have to add that i went low carb with anabeta...maybe thats the reason for not working?!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
have to add that i went low carb with anabeta...maybe thats the reason for not working?!
it should still be working. How low carb were you going? I was hitting 150g a day and still getting the muscle hardening effects. Also don't forget that if you kept the same lifts before and after it with a loss in bodyweight then you have increased strength.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How was the diet? Calories and carbs? Dosing?

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
only do calesthenics workouts..so dont have weight numbers...just reps(sometimes added weight west).. and they dont improved while on anabeta.

diet was around 150g carbs a day / 200-300kcal deficit. dosed pre and post workout.

maybe i want to much from a natural supp... i compare all supps i take with ur-spray. with ur spray i lost bodyfat, gained strenght and scale weight went up a little bit too - i just wished something similar would happen with anabeta... maybe im just a no-responder?! even on follidrone i noticed nothing..

thanks for your time guys!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do not think you will notice the full potential benefits of ABE while only doing calisthenics. I think a regular resistance training program would stand to benefit far more from ABE.

If cutting:
Retention of lean mass while is a caloric deficit.
Metabolism benefits of the other ingredients

If gaining:
Increase in appetite, I personally can eat for days on AB.(When I go off AB the noticeable decrease in appetite is as if I added a strong appetite suppressant to my arsenal. Which is great since if you were not getting fat on ABE and you take it away the decrease in food consumption will act as a natural recomp, in a way.)
Ability to utilize the increase caloric intake.
Optimal hormonal environment

Based on the training you were doing I do not think the ABE was the best choice for your style of training. For a cali style workout I personally would look more to alphamine and or amino IV during training. Just my 2 cents.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
can any rep add his toughts pls?! should i pass on anabeta or try it again with more carbs /other routine?!
-but i think in the end resistance is resistance?!

thanks

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
O/T question:

Has anybody ever ran AB elite with Ep1c?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can any rep add his toughts pls?! should i pass on anabeta or try it again with more carbs /other routine?! -but i think in the end resistance is resistance?! thanks
Definitely up to you. If you do decide to try again, surely try a different routine and feed your body with those nutrients it needs.

O/T question: Has anybody ever ran AB elite with Ep1c?
I'm not sure if many have yet but I know plenty have talked about stacking the two. They would go great together as two natural anabolics.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
Definitely up to you. If you do decide to try again, surely try a different routine and feed your body with those nutrients it needs.

I'm not sure if many have yet but I know plenty have talked about stacking the two. They would go great together as two natural anabolics.
why different routine? i would say resistance is resistance... can i get a little more science based anther on this?

thanks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely up to you. If you do decide to try again, surely try a different routine and feed your body with those nutrients it needs. I'm not sure if many have yet but I know plenty have talked about stacking the two. They would go great together as two natural anabolics.
Loving the signature bro! Very good suggestions as always too. :)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established

I´m doing ABE and Ep1c. Works great!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Orbit is taking product stack requests and Folli/ABE is getting some love. Throw in your votes if you guys want to see it, with enough feedback Orbit may well offer the stack at a killer price

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Orbit is taking product stack requests and Folli/ABE is getting some love. Throw in your votes if you guys want to see it, with enough feedback Orbit may well offer the stack at a killer price
Whenever I shop overseas, I always use Orbit. Would really like to see a follidrone/viron stack, I would def bulk buy. TGB offers one at the mo, so if you guys can beat that price, take my money =)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
why different routine? i would say resistance is resistance... can i get a little more science based anther on this?

thanks
only up to a certain point. Doing 10reps of 20lbs does not elicit the same response as one rep of 200lbs. When going up in volume there's a steep curve.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in the post. it says on the bottle "take 4 a day, take 2 with your largest meal". I thought people were dosing it 2 pwo , 2 post workout?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got mine in the post. it says on the bottle "take 4 a day, take 2 with your largest meal". I thought people were dosing it 2 pwo , 2 post workout?
It is some preferance with dosing. In general I usually dose Pre (train fasted) then with my post workout meal (happens to be my biggest meal of the day). Alternatively you could dose with a pre-workout meal and a post workout meal. :)

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
only up to a certain point. Doing 10reps of 20lbs does not elicit the same response as one rep of 200lbs. When going up in volume there's a steep curve.
ok,thanks for your response. but in which way goes this together with the anabolic effects of anabeta? to a certain point i should be seeing an increase on my scale weight - if i get enough calories in and anabeta is indeed anabolic...?! or im wrong here?!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
ok,thanks for your response. but in which way goes this together with the anabolic effects of anabeta? to a certain point i should be seeing an increase on my scale weight - if i get enough calories in and anabeta is indeed anabolic...?! or im wrong here?!
if you do increase calories then you will be gaining weight, thats just physics. However what the calories go to (muscle or something else) depends a lot on training style rather than it being deemed an anabolic. AB will not shuttle it straight into muscle, it will depend on training intensity. The main point I'm trying to make is that if you switch to weights and use AB you will something different than with calisthenics. I am not an expert on this though