Awards
Super dmz 3.0
Anabolic matrix
Ultra male ex
M5
Bcaa 6000
Creatine monohydrate
Advanced cycle support

I researched some people who take anabolic matrix along with ultra male and others who take one with cycle and one during pct.i don't wanna hear "don't take such and such".if u could please just comment on how u think this stack will do muscle building wise, and when to take them all.thanks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Super dmz 3.0
Anabolic matrix
Ultra male ex
M5
Bcaa 6000
Creatine monohydrate
Advanced cycle support

I researched some people who take anabolic matrix along with ultra male and others who take one with cycle and one during pct.i don't wanna hear "don't take such and such".if u could please just comment on how u think this stack will do muscle building wise, and when to take them all.thanks
What is your pct?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
comment
423b4dde3863150512dc339ae879a769.jpg

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some cycle assist for the cycle for your livers sake.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many cycles have you done previously?

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Prolly torem
Please make sure you have your pct ready to go before starting your cycle. We have all seen hundreds of "help me I have gyno post cycle" threads.

Stick to what works best for you, for example, if you have used clomid in the past with good results then stick to using clomid . Super DMZ 3.0 is a serious steroid containing 3 very powerful.

DMZ 3.0 is very strong. Good luck and be safe. Make sure to keep up with your cycle support.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
LOL at OP telling us to look over his stack but we CANT offer advice.... oops.. and i dont wanna be a ******* but arent you a little TOO small to be getting into this? i mean im 5'10 and youre 5'9 BUT we have about a 50lb difference.....

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Please make sure you have your pct ready to go before starting your cycle. We have all seen hundreds of "help me I have gyno post cycle" threads.

Stick to what works best for you, for example, if you have used clomid in the past with good results then stick to using clomid . Super DMZ 3.0 is a serious steroid containing 3 very powerful.

DMZ 3.0 is very strong. Good luck and be safe. Make sure to keep up with your cycle support.
brother thats a serious PH and hes 160... i think youd agree his best option is eating more.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is his 4th "Look at my stack" Thread

He's in a halfway house (so taking steroids sounds like a bad idea) the only thing he has used before is P6 Black and protein (so taking steroids sounds like a bad idea) and he doesn't want advice (so taking steroids sounds like a bad idea)

There are other supplement options out there to help you achieve your goals without the use of prohormones or steroids. I would encourage you to explore the supplement forum and learn what they are.