myostatin blockers real or just bs?

vicmagana

vicmagana

Awards
Been reading and thinking about using myostatin blockers but am kind of sketchy if its true or not

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't buy into the hype.
Tons of better ways to spend your money.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If any really existed 1) you would know 2) because everyone would be taking them. Just save your money. ;)

vicmagana

vicmagana

Awards
Well true that just going to re-stack on supplements and tough to add more stuff to my inventory

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
it is real BS

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lifting heavy and eating in a caloric surplus will be the number #1 thing. Some supplements I think could benefit you are X-gels, PR-XT, creatine and a few select others could be beneficial but I can't specifically think of any others at the present time.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
large doses of creatine can have a positive effect on lowering myostatin. to a significant degree? no

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
Some say it works and they kept the strength gains afterwards but the injections were painful. I think why you don't see much info on it is most ppl are afraid of pain..

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
They are all BS. If you really want to bulk up the best bet aside from hormones are natty test boosters like Tropinol XP. Creatine of course is always a good option for adding some size. I also really like ARA for recomp builds.

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Are iForce minions really minions aka (a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one.)
Or are they zombies? Is the real question lmao
Either way so many mindless copy and paste rhetoric from minions really devalue their brand IMHO

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
They are all BS. If you really want to bulk up the best bet aside from hormones are natty test boosters like Tropinol XP. Creatine of course is always a good option for adding some size. I also really like ARA for recomp builds.
Creatine is the premier supplemental myostatin inhibitor