Cut/recomp stack

bdybldnaam

Awards
Just started my own bulk stack with ARA/ABE, but my buddy wanted some input on a cut/recomp stack.

8 weeks:
ABE (4 caps/day)
OG DCP (3x2 caps/day)
Alphamine (1.5 scoops/day)

Looks good to me - any suggestions? He wanna stretch 1 tub of Alphamine for the entire 8 weeks hence the half dose.

Would it be benificial to add 1 cap of F95 with the AM Alphamine dose? Or will the Forskolin in ABE be sufficient?

Gonna be cool with him cutting and me bulking with ABE, so we can compare "notes".. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd opt for more Alphamine to hit a full dose of the actives in that over more forskolin, but you could add another cap of forskolin in the morning and it would be beneficial IMO. Is the Alphamine in the morning and then a pre-workout later?

ABE + DCP + Alphamine should cause some pretty effective loss of body fat. IME TTA + Forskolin is an awesome combo so the added extra ingredients in this stack should really put it over the top.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Thx bolt10.

Yeah, he uses HV and Evol prewo later in the day.

Will suggest him to dose Alphamine in place of Evol to get a full 3 scoops per day.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx bolt10.

Yeah, he uses HV and Evol prewo later in the day.

Will suggest him to dose Alphamine in place of Evol to get a full 3 scoops per day.
I think that would be optimal for fat loss, but that isn't too bad of a dosing plan he seems to have so far. Tell him I am jealous of his OG DCP stash. :lol:

bdybldnaam

Awards
Haha.. will do. :)

And now back to waiting on the insider for the new Anabeta.. :)

bdybldnaam

Awards
Would it be best to dose the DCP pre wo along with Alphamine on an empty stomach on WO days?
Then on off days dose DCP before meals..

WO days will be like this then:
6 am - Alphamine/DCP
6:30 am - Breakfast
9:30 am - Small meal
12 pm - DCP
12:30 pm - Lunch
3 pm - Small meal
5 pm - Alphamine/DCP
5:30 pm - Workout
6:30 pm - Post wo shake
8 pm - dinner

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be best to dose the DCP pre wo along with Alphamine on an empty stomach on WO days? Then on off days dose DCP before meals.. WO days will be like this then: 6 am - Alphamine/DCP 6:30 am - Breakfast 9:30 am - Small meal 12 pm - DCP 12:30 pm - Lunch 3 pm - Small meal 5 pm - Alphamine/DCP 5:30 pm - Workout 6:30 pm - Post wo shake 8 pm - dinner
That looks good.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you have enough there, good to go!

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tell him I am jealous of his OG DCP stash.
I constantly scour the classifieds.. there is quite a bit of the crappy batch out there..(the caplets turned orange) but I wont buy unless they offer a picture and they are the nice tan color.