New to supplements.. What should I be taking?

JayDrones

Awards
Let me preface this by saying that I am well aware that these supplements are not a cure or fix for these problems... I'm simply looking for a little boost & do know that exercise and diet are much more important to my well being. Beyond that I am just looking to do some testing and not preparing myself for a life change or anything drastic.

I'm mainly looking for supplements to help with:

-Energy
-Focus ( Less Cloudy, better brain activity )
-Less Moody and irritated
-Less Stress
-Better sexual performance ( More drive, Harder, Last Longer, Larger Load... looking for a "multivitamin" type as I'm not interested in taking 5 different pills for this )
-General well being ( Mentally and physically )
-Aches and Pains ( mostly in my back )
-Thin Hair, Balding, Dry Skin

*I love a serene type mood, where I can just sit back, relax and get things done.

I've been doing a little research and have come up with this list of supplements:

-Panax Ginseng
-Ginkgo Biloba
-L-Arginine
-Maca
-Horny Goat Weed
-Biotin

And these I'm still unsure of:

-Rhodiola
-St Johns Worts
-DMAE
-Ashwagandha
-B-100
-Celery Seed

MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU ALL

-Is there better supplements for what I'm looking for? Or supplements that I listed that I shouldn't take?
-How do supplements like these work? Can they be taken together or do I need to watch out? Daily or as needed?
-Is there a site dedicated to supplements similar to drugs.com were I can find more in depth reviews and see side effects & interactions?

Thank you all so much!