bulk 1 3 dim powder?

Herm

Awards
Found a place online selling bulk powder, is this legal?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Why would it not be knowing its an OTC supplement sold in the largest nutrition stores?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd hate measuring that out, even with a precise milligram scale.

Herm

Awards
Could you go more in depth into the process of that? Sounds like a good idea

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't scoop out stuff like this in single dose. You make an alcohol based solution. 1g/99ml = 10mg/ml
Just to clarify, the alcohol that you use HAS to be ethyl alcohol or ethanol for human consumption. Rubbing alcohol, otherwise known as isopropyl alcohol, is poison if swallowed.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, the alcohol that you use HAS to be ethyl alcohol or ethanol for human consumption. Rubbing alcohol, otherwise known as isopropyl alcohol, is poison if swallowed.
This and you will want Ever clear..it tastes like ass but it works.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don't scoop out stuff like this in single dose. You make an alcohol based solution. 1g/99ml = 10mg/ml
In this case, since there does not appear to be any additional benefit of sub lingual use (no benefit to 1st pass "bypass" of liver), the solution can also be made with olive oil, walnut oil, rice bran oil, etc.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO I would first determine if it is lipophilic or hydrophilic. Doing it in oil would then require the second step of heating the oil - preferably prior to placing powder into it. YMMV

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just buy a capsule stand and milligram scale, if you use many bulk powders you're saving money anyway and might as well.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMHO I would first determine if it is lipophilic or hydrophilic. Doing it in oil would then require the second step of heating the oil - preferably prior to placing powder into it. YMMV
Thank you - I did not even consider that.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just buy a capsule stand and milligram scale, if you use many bulk powders you're saving money anyway and might as well.
the danger of overdosing are far to great IMHO and not advisable when your active dose is 10mg or 20mg

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the danger of overdosing are far to great IMHO and not advisable when your active dose is 10mg or 20mg
10 or 20 mg is a pretty low dose of DMAA

At full dose in most preworkouts you were looking at 75mg (Jack3d) or more (Some were as high as 120-150mg at full dose...). And hundreds of thosands of people used 3 scoops of jack3d without issue.

I don't see how someone could possibly overshoot their tolerable dose with a scale that tells them precisely how much they're adding. And if they're stim sensitive enough that that's an issue, they probably shouldn't be buying bulk stimulant powders in the first place.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My guess is that you may not have seen abundance of incompetence I have over the last 10 years on the board. Kids and adults alike who don't know basic math including where the decimal place goes or even what it is. You can't fix stupid especially after the consequences of it.

I strongly advise against it but to each his own.

hernmari1

Awards
I bought bulk n never had an issue. I wet the tiny scopper first the press up on the powder then mix it in water with my alphamine. I use 2 scoops . Its not that powerful. I got more energy out of the original jack3d.

Younglifter16

Awards
My bulk DMAA had fillers, so every 1 gram had 20mg of dmaa. Was pretty convenient. Make your life easy and check around for more sources.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
120-150mg of dmaa?which supp had such a high dose per serving?which amount of dmaa would be advisable with how much caffein if both bought bulk?