EC stack giving me lethargy

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
Ok i take my EC stack in the morning at 9am and again at 3pm

each serving is
Ephedrine-50mg
Caffiene-400mg

So why am i getting so fvckin tired has any else had this same problem ?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
How long have you been taking it? Are you getting enough sleep? How's your diet?

That's an awful lot of E/C to take for one serving.

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
Ive just started my cutting cycle last monday. I sleep about 7-8 hours. Ive eat about 250-300 grams of protein daily. I have about 5-6 small meals with about 4-6 protein shakes daily. So you think i should lower the dosage ?

K

knoc2003

Awards
How long have you been taking it? Are you getting enough sleep? How's your diet?

That's an awful lot of E/C to take for one serving.
yeah thats quite a bit for a ec stack your crashes have to be horrible

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Ive just started my cutting cycle last monday. I sleep about 7-8 hours. Ive eat about 250-300 grams of protein daily. I have about 5-6 small meals with about 4-6 protein shakes daily. So you think i should lower the dosage ?
You should probably cut the dose in half and use it 3X/day. Protein looks good, how about carbs, fats, and total calories? What's your weight and BF%?

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
right is there any thing combat the sides ?

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
You should probably cut the dose in half and use it 3X/day. Protein looks good, how about carbs, fats, and total calories? What's your weight and BF%?
I take flax seed, and fish oil with every meal. I think that good enufe fats. I would say i get about 300-400 carbs. I get about 3500k calories a day. I weigh 230lbs. My body fat is between 17-20%.

N

Newb017

Banned
Awards
you could probably use some more carbs in your diet being as big as you are and that you're trying to bulk

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
I am cutting why do you think i only get about 3500 cals daily i usualy have 5k when i am bulking.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting the lethargy on the first or second dose? I sometimes get lethargy on my second dose of ephedra. It feels as if my body is trying to wind down, then I hit it with a stimulant and its like "damn, not again!".

Also, I sometimes feel lethargic if I'm not drinking enough water with ECA.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Definitely lower the dose and separate into 3x daily at 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine. Your crashes are surely worsened by that type of dosing,

F

Forum User X

Awards
What kind of Ephedrine is it? If its Vasopro, I heard that Guanifesin (sp?) can cause lethargy. I'm taking it right now and feel pretty wired and calm at the same time. Its quite the feeling. I'm only taking 25 mg of Ephedrine and 200 mg of Caffeine.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like everyone else stated, if you split the dosage up you will avoid crashing and feeling so tired. You want the dosage to be pretty steady all day aside from a few hours before you're getting ready for bed for obvious reasons.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
PR have you used it for a long time in the past. I did this, then took a break for a while and it never really worked the same for me after that.

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
yes its vaso pro thats the only ephedrine i could find does anyone know were i can get just plain ephedrine ?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yes its vaso pro thats the only ephedrine i could find does anyone know were i can get just plain ephedrine ?
No, but I've never heard of guaifenesin causing lethargy.....maybe I'm just out of the loop though.

P

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established