Best multi vitamin for woman..

kwantz

Awards
What's the best multi vitamin for an active woman... not to familiar with woman's multis or what's available out there, besides your typical gnc for woman etc... I personally use orange triad. is there an equivalent that's directed towards woman? She will be starting a low carb/keto diet along with 4-5 day workouts. So preferably something with higher potency

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all personal reference... I get all my vitamins from a health food store.. Big $$$ but well worth it..

kwantz

Awards
Is there a certain brand or name you prefer. So I have an idea what to look for?

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's some of my daily supplements.. My multi is a raw form of bee pollen ( 2 tbl spoons a day) with unpasteurized honey...

image-2146208352.jpg

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great and underrated choice. Women differ from men in that they may need a few extras (e.g. a bit of iron, maybe more calcium, folate if pregnant, etc)
Thanx guys , I just ordered my MVP :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is a great and underrated choice. Women differ from men in that they may need a few extras (e.g. a bit of iron, maybe more calcium, folate if pregnant, etc)
Never really took notice to it - not bad at all especially considering price.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Thanx guys , I just ordered my MVP :)
You'll really dig it, It's been my multi since it first came out, you'll notice a good boost especially if you're working out strenuously day to day I think. The Co-enzy B's, Kreb cycle intermediates = legit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wudog Supplements 24
botk1161 Supplements 30
Wudog Supplements 13
Wudog Supplements 0
Wudog Supplements 0