Why the onslaught of powder vitamins?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Lemon chicken?
    Yeah like slice up some chicken, add juice and zest from a lemon and cook. Often i'll wrap sliced chicken in tinfoil with those and bake then fry it off with ginger and more lemon lol.

Or make a sauce with a lemon base and add to a stirfry
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

2. ^^ that's the best way to do lemon chicken for sure
    the generic version would be to use lemon pepper and maybe a squirt of lemon juice
    •   

3. Lemon is not a favorite ingredient of mine. I think all restaurants put too much lemon on too many dishes.
    When I eat seafood, I like to taste the seafood, not lemon. My wife is tired of hearing about it too. I've tried to conform to the lemon love, but I guess I am a minority on that front.

4. Oh with seafood definitely, lots of places cover up their bland, non-fresh seafood with extreme amounts of lemon and butter.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

5. I am about to go to a sushi buffett. Sushi is a vegetable right?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I am about to go to a sushi buffett. Sushi is a vegetable right?
    The imitation fish most 'sushi' buffets use might be

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I suspect powdered MVs do have superior bioavailability to their highly compacted, tableted counterparts
    Yea its probably a safe bet to say that. Any estimate as to what the percentage difference would be (in terms of bioavailability)?

8. I have a theory the phenomenon some refer to as "adrenal fatigue" is overtraining and nutrient deficiencies.

Our society is severely malnourished in a caloric positive state with exercise at an all time high...what a paradox

9. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    -CL Orange Triad + Greens
    -Gaspari Anavite Powder
    -MTS Machine Greens + Multi

Just to name a few that come to mind.

Is there some force at play causing these to become more common from supp companies?
    Just another route. Some people hate swallowing big tablets...such as myself. I use the Now ADAM capsules over tablets. I can handle the Opti-Men tablets and thats my limit

Also, once one company puts out a product, companies who bank of others ideas quickly copy just in case its a good idea

Alphamine was the first marketed powdered fat burner, now everyone sells one, and its considered a new category at major supplement retailers
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Just another route. Some people hate swallowing big tablets...such as myself. I use the Now ADAM capsules over tablets. I can handle the Opti-Men tablets and thats my limit

Also, once one company puts out a product, companies who bank of others ideas quickly copy just in case its a good idea

Alphamine was the first marketed powdered fat burner, now everyone sells one, and its considered a new category at major supplement retailers
    The first?
    •   

11. Yup. The first with any significance
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Yup. The first with any significance
    There we go

(Because there was definitely a number of ****ty fat burner powders on the market before alphamine, they were just ****ty )

13. Well you see PES released powder and it was so good that Australia changed their regulations.

Next everyone started doing powders and vitamins were just the next logical progression in this trendy industry.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

14. Additionally, ANIMAL has had 30 years of the top vitamin pak. It's a training pak for the record not your run of the gun multivitamin.

So back to the story, CL said well different' strokes' for different' folks' and put out powder.

Ya dig'
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

15. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Additionally, ANIMAL has had 30 years of the top vitamin pak. It's a training pak for the record not your run of the gun multivitamin.

So back to the story, CL said well different' strokes' for different' folks' and put out powder.

Ya dig'
    Animal Pak is just Newbie bait. Newbs get excited over the pictures of the roided up guys in the animal advertisements. Animal Pak is a joke.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  16. smoker145

I like what animal does like sponsorships and such.

17. Animal Pak is a joke? Mmmm, don't know if I can agree with that statement/opinion. It may not be super stellar, but it's certainly not a joke either. Holding a grudge maybe?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Animal Pak is a joke? Mmmm, don't know if I can agree with that statement/opinion. It may not be super stellar, but it's certainly not a joke either. Holding a grudge maybe?
    Its a huge joke...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Its a huge joke...
    sorta like your kill to death ratio in Halo

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Animal Pak is a joke? Mmmm, don't know if I can agree with that statement/opinion. It may not be super stellar, but it's certainly not a joke either. Holding a grudge maybe?
    Animal Pak really is a kitchen sink full of crap.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Its a huge joke...
    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Animal Pak really is a kitchen sink full of crap.
    For what it costs, you can indeed get much better stuff

22. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Additionally, ANIMAL has had 30 years of the top vitamin pak. It's a training pak for the record not your run of the gun multivitamin.

Ya dig'
    LOL did you pull this directly from one of their advertisements?

"It's a training pak for the record not your run of the gun multivitamin." - Frank "Wrath" McGrath
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

23. Alright, well, I'm the newb here, so I'm gonna shut up and listen to you guys. Animal Pak isn't as good as I thought it was. What do you guys recommend as a multi for a young stud then? Thanks for the help guys!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Alright, well, I'm the newb here, so I'm gonna shut up and listen to you guys. Animal Pak isn't as good as I thought it was. What do you guys recommend as a multi for a young stud then? Thanks for the help guys!
    I would look into Orange Triad by Controlled Labs. Its a good product, and its on sale fairly regularly.
  25. smoker145

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    I would look into Orange Triad by Controlled Labs. Its a good product, and its on sale fairly regularly.
    Plus ot is only 6 tablets... Idk how many animal is but I know it's 10+. Ot got that joint support too

26. Cool, thanks guys.

27. Cool, thanks guys. Besides, "Orange Triad" sounds cooler than Animal Pak anyway!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Cool, thanks guys. Besides, "Orange Triad" sounds cooler than Animal Pak anyway!
    Np. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    sorta like your kill to death ratio in Halo
    LMAO!!

First time I ever heard K outside of online gaming
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

30. such hate on animal pak!
    you guys leave the made-in-1980s blends alone already, will ya?
    sheesh

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does vitamin D reduce the risk of cancer?
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 01:37 AM
  2. whats the absorbtion of oral vitamins ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 07:25 PM
  3. My PH powder is stuck to the top of T-gel
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 03:52 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 05:15 PM