Test booster/AIs/etc. on a cut

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Rep Power
    4092215
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    56.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Hmm, does anyone have any good/current studies of 7-oxo-dhea? Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I can't seem to find anything conclusive on the internet. More importantly, does this ingredient have another name that I'm unaware of?

    Also, what does everyone think of bulbine? Seems to be a potent test booster/ai in one
    Bulbine is a good product. I recommend giving it a try. SNS has bulbine and i just picked some up to try for a second time
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  2. Advanced Member
    Natestreo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    27639
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    41.5%

    I love Erase / Erase Pro as part of a cutting stack. I see reduced water retention, stay very lean and dry. I also enjoy the added fat loss that reducing estrogen provides.

    I've explained it like this in the past....there is a reason women gain weight on birth control. Jacking estrogen will promote weight gain. Reducing estrogen assists fat loss. Potentiates, at the very least.

    Hope thats not too redundant. Just my experience!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  3. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,534
    Rep Power
    6137601
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Hmm, does anyone have any good/current studies of 7-oxo-dhea? Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I can't seem to find anything conclusive on the internet. More importantly, does this ingredient have another name that I'm unaware of?

    Also, what does everyone think of bulbine? Seems to be a potent test booster/ai in one
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...11393X00800260

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17418559
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,640
    Rep Power
    1854823
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    41.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I wnt to chime in bc I used to LOVE erase. I would use on a cut or lean bulk and end up super dry, lean, and libido would increase.. I used it 3 or 4 times at 3, sometimes 4 caps a day with the above results

    The last 3 times ive used it, at 3-4 caps a day, I notice little to no leaning or loss of water weight, and my libido tanks.

    I've actually had bloods show a drop in free and total test while on erase the last time with no change in e2....

    I can say from my experience it has been super effective, down to ineffective. Why could this be?

    Is it possible that after several 8 week cycles, my baseline e2 has lowered, therefore automatically assuming I would benefit from 3 caps daily is a mistake? It's very strange to me that the same product could just suddenly Stop working for me.

    I still love PES and support all their efforts.. I'm hoping the more knowledgable folk could postulate a reason for why this could be happening. I have a couple bottles left that I bought when I heard about the reformulation, so id love to figure this out!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Rep Power
    4092215
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    56.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I wnt to chime in bc I used to LOVE erase. I would use on a cut or lean bulk and end up super dry, lean, and libido would increase.. I used it 3 or 4 times at 3, sometimes 4 caps a day with the above results

    The last 3 times ive used it, at 3-4 caps a day, I notice little to no leaning or loss of water weight, and my libido tanks.

    I've actually had bloods show a drop in free and total test while on erase the last time with no change in e2....

    I can say from my experience it has been super effective, down to ineffective. Why could this be?

    Is it possible that after several 8 week cycles, my baseline e2 has lowered, therefore automatically assuming I would benefit from 3 caps daily is a mistake? It's very strange to me that the same product could just suddenly Stop working for me.

    I still love PES and support all their efforts.. I'm hoping the more knowledgable folk could postulate a reason for why this could be happening. I have a couple bottles left that I bought when I heard about the reformulation, so id love to figure this out!
    People have been claiming on the anabolics section for a while that Erase did not touch their E2.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  6. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,534
    Rep Power
    6137601
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I wnt to chime in bc I used to LOVE erase. I would use on a cut or lean bulk and end up super dry, lean, and libido would increase.. I used it 3 or 4 times at 3, sometimes 4 caps a day with the above results

    The last 3 times ive used it, at 3-4 caps a day, I notice little to no leaning or loss of water weight, and my libido tanks.

    I've actually had bloods show a drop in free and total test while on erase the last time with no change in e2....

    I can say from my experience it has been super effective, down to ineffective. Why could this be?

    Is it possible that after several 8 week cycles, my baseline e2 has lowered, therefore automatically assuming I would benefit from 3 caps daily is a mistake? It's very strange to me that the same product could just suddenly Stop working for me.

    I still love PES and support all their efforts.. I'm hoping the more knowledgable folk could postulate a reason for why this could be happening. I have a couple bottles left that I bought when I heard about the reformulation, so id love to figure this out!
    This is likely due to variables like diet, training, etc...especially in your case in which your body composition, mood, and overall feeling are so heavily dependent on what you're doing to your body at any given time (no offense intended at all; just saying that you've been in a rather "fragile" physiological state these past few years)
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,640
    Rep Power
    1854823
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    41.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    This is likely due to variables like diet, training, etc...especially in your case in which your body composition, mood, and overall feeling are so heavily dependent on what you're doing to your body at any given time (no offense intended at all; just saying that you've been in a rather "fragile" physiological state these past few years)
    Yea I guess the more simple question is:
    is it possible that after a while, one would need less arimastane to get the same effects?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Rep Power
    4092215
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    56.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Yea I guess the more simple question is:
    is it possible that after a while, one would need less arimastane to get the same effects?
    You really should take a break from erase. It sounds like you're fearing estrogen
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  9. Senior Member
    ma70's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    481055
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    70.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Bulbine is a good product. I recommend giving it a try. SNS has bulbine and i just picked some up to try for a second time
    Yeah that is the one I was looking at. Did some research and it seems to work under a bell curve principle which means one bottle may last me a long time since I don't need to dose a lot of it during my planned cut in a few months (I'm 195 lbs, so I think 1-2 caps is okay for me).

    Also, I did some research on test boosting in general and unfortunately my Google Chrome crashed (probably left it open too long or something) and I found some research that says while natty test boosters may not necessarily lead to strength gains because they are raising the levels in the "normal" physiological range, raising test in normal physiological range increases LBM due to increased fat loss. None of this is conclusive, and since I don't have the study on hand anymore don't quote me on this. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

    Overall though, I know not to expect miracles from natty products overall (except ArA, LOL. this stuff is amazing), but I like to know this kind of stuff anyway.
  10. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,640
    Rep Power
    1854823
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    41.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    You really should take a break from erase. It sounds like you're fearing estrogen
    Oh not at all. I haven't used it since July. I was off it several months and had no high estrogen sides, actually feels as tho I was harder (water) while off of it :/

    I only use for 8 weeks at a time and always take 4-8 off, usually more
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,490
    Rep Power
    612739
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    54.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Oh not at all. I haven't used it since July. I was off it several months and had no high estrogen sides, actually feels as tho I was harder (water) while off of it :/

    I only use for 8 weeks at a time and always take 4-8 off, usually more
    If you feel "harder" while off of it, don't use it. Problem solved!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  12. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Rep Power
    4092215
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    56.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Did you have bloods done when you felt it working?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  13. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,431
    Rep Power
    1147168
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Bulbine is a good product. I recommend giving it a try. SNS has bulbine and i just picked some up to try for a second time
    I agree with this, I had great success with bulbine on a cut...leaned out nicely but actually kept strength and muscle mass....I'll be combining it with intimidate srt for a recomp effect come the new year
  14. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Rep Power
    4092215
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    56.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post

    Yeah that is the one I was looking at. Did some research and it seems to work under a bell curve principle which means one bottle may last me a long time since I don't need to dose a lot of it during my planned cut in a few months (I'm 195 lbs, so I think 1-2 caps is okay for me).

    Also, I did some research on test boosting in general and unfortunately my Google Chrome crashed (probably left it open too long or something) and I found some research that says while natty test boosters may not necessarily lead to strength gains because they are raising the levels in the "normal" physiological range, raising test in normal physiological range increases LBM due to increased fat loss. None of this is conclusive, and since I don't have the study on hand anymore don't quote me on this. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

    Overall though, I know not to expect miracles from natty products overall (except ArA, LOL. this stuff is amazing), but I like to know this kind of stuff anyway.
    I'm on my phone so typing and linking is very, very tedious lol. I'll try answer this when I can.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  15. Senior Member
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,372
    Rep Power
    1450174
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    92.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I agree with this, I had great success with bulbine on a cut...leaned out nicely but actually kept strength and muscle mass....I'll be combining it with intimidate srt for a recomp effect come the new year
    How'd you dose it? I know some people have different sweet spots with it.

  16. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,431
    Rep Power
    1147168
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    How'd you dose it? I know some people have different sweet spots with it.
    I just dose 1 cap at night. I don't believe dosing time is all that important but I saw someone's impressive bloodwork awhile back and that's how he dosed it so I just followed. Unless your like 210-220lbs there's probably no reason to go over 1 cap.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Test Booster / AI Stack?
    By jpg0923 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 02:20 PM
  2. Test Boosters/AI
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 04:41 PM
  3. Favorite Test booster/AI ingredients
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 11:37 PM
  4. New Combo Stack Thoughts - Test Booster & AI
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 12:52 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 05:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in