Animal pak natural sterol complex

Squatking

Awards
i dunno but somehow they managed to put 30mg of DNA in there haha

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
That's a combination of plant sterols and health herbs that might be beneficial for general health if the quantities were'nt so small, but as a muscle builder, no.

As a general rule, any combo product with more than a half dozen ingredients will always be underpowered and overpriced, spend your money on well known good single ingredients you can afford to take in effectively large doses.

And as an absolute rule, whenever possible avoid buying from overpriced BB.com, they are a scant step below the price of the corner GNC.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
I wonder who supplied the DNA? Seriously though, are there any boards left without the contamination of these threads

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin Shoppe sells a DNA/RNA product by Solgar under the Immune Support section.

STFU

STFU

Awards
Why dont you list every supplement that was ever made and ask if its good for a 17 year old? Or you could use some common sense and realize that if it doesn't manipulate hormones it is harmless.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you list every supplement that was ever made and ask if its good for a 17 year old? Or you could use some common sense and realize that if it doesn't manipulate hormones it is harmless.
OK you ready? Might want to get a pen and pad!! :hammer:

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually used it about five years ago when I was about seventeen.

Did not see any gains out of the norm, all I got was extra acne on my neck!

The only supplement that I used from universal that I thought worked was animal pack and their joint supp that has gluc/msm/condrt

Other than that just go with a good diet and some Creatine dude!
You are still to young and can hurt yourself!

It is pretty sad.
My little bro is in high school now (same one I went to) and he is telling me how so many kids are taking steroids. And how they are doing stupid stuff like deca only cycles. I told my brother that If I ever caught him doing any of that stupid sh1t I would cut off his balls!!!!