STIMUL8 THE MONSTER WITHIN!

kernsbak84

Awards
Stimul8 is the most potent pre-workout out there on the market. I have never experienced such a clean stimulating, mind focusing formula, or rep numbers like this before. The FINAFLEX team has done it with STIML8!

Mixability- super easy no mixer ball required.
Taste- delicious green apple flavor like a fresh picked granny smith. If the label didn' t say limit to one scoop daily the container would have been done in a week.
Energy- out of this world clean energy. Never felt jittery or the itches.
Focus- i saw the weights and wanted to lift them all. Felt as though I was in the gym by myself.
Before stimul8 was pushing up 65lbs DB now I'm pushing up 110lbs DB.
Weight was a sloppy 220 now a lean 199.0 lbs.
Thank you stiml8 and the entire Finaflex team for producing another high quality product that works. I am recommending this to everyone friends,family,and co- workers.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
So since August you've doubled your strength while cutting over 20 pounds. Grats?

Twenty lbs in two months isn't all that hard especially if diet is on point.

I went from almost 235 20% bf down to 174 9% bf in less than 6 months. Way stronger than when I started.

It's amazing what a little discipline and focus can do

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Twenty lbs in two months isn't all that hard especially if diet is on point.

I went from almost 235 20% bf down to 174 9% bf in less than 6 months. Way stronger than when I started.

It's amazing what a little discipline and focus can do
correct

sad to see such negativity and doubtful overtone referring to a posters accomplishments

those that cannot understand quick transition in body comp simply do not have a good grasp on dietary manipulations -
albeit if I were to be critical in a helpful way, I would not advise lb weight-loss EOD for an extended run, unless one was grossly obese

secondary to the individual bashing, there is the possibility that nay-sayers simply hate on the company that said poster attributes partially for his success...
one has to wonder:
if a poster extended thanks and props for aiding in his results to an SNS product he used, would the same retaliation and response from a company rep ensue?
enquiring minds want to know

sigh

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't say I had quite that significant of results but I certainly enjoyed my time with Stimul8! Set a few PRs and wanted to slay all weights in the gym.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
So since August you've doubled your strength while cutting over 20 pounds. Grats?
correct sad to see such negativity and doubtful overtone referring to a posters accomplishments those that cannot understand quick transition in body comp simply do not have a good grasp on dietary manipulations - albeit if I were to be critical in a helpful way, I would not advise lb weight-loss EOD for an extended run, unless one was grossly obese secondary to the individual bashing, there is the possibility that nay-sayers simply hate on the company that said poster attributes partially for his success... one has to wonder: if a poster extended thanks and props for aiding in his results to an SNS product he used, would the same retaliation and response from a company rep ensue? enquiring minds want to know sigh
Very disappointing yet not surprising at all considering.

I thought this was a place to encourage and motivate others?

OP, congrats on your weight loss endeavors I can surely relate to what you went through.

Can't say I had quite that significant of results but I certainly enjoyed my time with Stimul8! Set a few PRs and wanted to slay all weights in the gym.
I feel the exact same. As I've stated many times this is by far the best pre I've used to date. Got another tub coming :)

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
correct

sad to see such negativity and doubtful overtone referring to a posters accomplishments

those that cannot understand quick transition in body comp simply do not have a good grasp on dietary manipulations -
albeit if I were to be critical in a helpful way, I would not advise lb weight-loss EOD for an extended run, unless one was grossly obese

secondary to the individual bashing, there is the possibility that nay-sayers simply hate on the company that said poster attributes partially for his success...
one has to wonder:
if a poster extended thanks and props for aiding in his results to an SNS product he used, would the same retaliation and response from a company rep ensue?
enquiring minds want to know

sigh
So you like it when people lie in their logs and reviews of your product?

Like when on Day 2 he says "Currently I am at 204 and trying to get rid of some stubborn areas."

And then in the final review says he started at 220 and ended at 199?

I assume you're not going to say that he lost 16 pounds of weight in one day right? Because if you are, I'd love some Stimul8.

So you like when your loggers cite weights lifted in their final review that do not associate with their actual logged weights?

And you like when they post their supplement reviews in the main supplement forum instead of the reviews forum?

Yes, if somebody posted a final review that claimed results completely inconsistent with what they actually logged while taking an SNS product, and then posted it in the wrong forum I would act every bit as apprehensively as this.

I'm not a fan of liars.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards

Like when on Day 2 he says "Currently I am at 204 and trying to get rid of some stubborn areas."

I assume you're not going to say that he lost 16 pounds of weight in one day right? Because if you are, I'd love some Stimul8.

So you like when your loggers cite weights lifted in their final review that do not associate with their actual logged weights?

And you like when they post their supplement reviews in the main supplement forum instead of the reviews forum?

Yes, if somebody posted a final review that claimed results completely inconsistent with what they actually logged while taking an SNS product, and then posted it in the wrong forum I would act every bit as apprehensively as this.

I'm not a fan of liars.
such hostility there, my friend..easy, you'll have a heart attack

for the record, I follow a great many logs, and while some things stand out and are memorable, I hardly have the time to pick apart and verify every little thing that every single poster has to say .. kudos to you for making such time in your important and busy life

I am also not interjecting into this debate of information exchange
merely, upon your own choosen response of wit in retort in that intitial post of yours, with no such clarification that you now (apparently) felt compelled to point out .. had you drawn attention to such facts in your first post here, perhaps it would have been met with a different view

I am not here to defend anyone who lies; in our logs, we consistently and steadfastly request only two things:
honesty thruout, and to follow our structured review rating format at the end

just as in society itself, ppl will misrepresent themselves and/or their experiences thru a great many prisms -- not the least of which is, misunderstanding or misinterpretation by accusers, of the facts in question

again: not trying to put out a fire with gasoline here
but just seems to me, you could certainly do more valuable and worthwhile things with your time, than spend it picking apart our loggers logs/reviews and/or worrying about where in the world they are posting them on this forum

future references: perhaps an e-mail or PM to me alerting me personally would better serve, should this happen again
this way, I can deal with the situation internally and behind closed doors, rather than airing needless drama in threads for all to have their .02 on ...

take care going forward deeb, however you see fit to best utilize your free time

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards

I'm not a fan of liars.

Good catch there De__eB! That's why I enjoy frequenting this forum because of great member such as your self pointing out liars.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did he say that Stimul8 made him drop 20lbs?

Are you pointing out that he said BEFORE Stimul8 he weighed 220? Yeah he did after a bulk.....then he dropped to 204 and now he weighs 198.....did he day he lost 20 lbs from Stimul8 or were you just assuming that's what he meant? Hell six lbs is quite a bit IMO.

Maybe you should ask the OP what he meant. Yeah that would be the rational thing to do before throwing stones bud.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Less of the nonsense in here and more of finaflex working on getting this product to the UK!

Other good brands have their new items in the UK 4 weeks from launch!you should try matching them in this area before willy waving!

IMO

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
willy waving!
:wavey:

we are currently in the midst of heavy saturation in our more dominated US market on this particular product
is one of the hottest tickets going right now

be patient my friend!
just for you tho: I will send you a tub if you wish to give us an unbiased and honest review of it!
merry christmas

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
be patient my friend!
just for you tho: I will send you a tub if you wish to give us an unbiased and honest review of it!
merry christmas
.jpg

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!

Wilsy's heart probably exploded reading that.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite the excellent use of the Training day gif dj!

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
:wavey:

we are currently in the midst of heavy saturation in our more dominated US market on this particular product
is one of the hottest tickets going right now

be patient my friend!
merry christmas
I appreciate the offer but I wouldn't put you out on postage. Many thanks tho!

I don't like waiting as I'm sure you can tell! Lol focusing on getting this to the UK isn't going to detract from your US market. It can't do you anything but favours IMO!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the offer but I wouldn't put you out on postage. Many thanks tho!

I don't like waiting as I'm sure you can tell! Lol focusing on getting this to the UK isn't going to detract from your US market. It can't do you anything but favours IMO!
Snags sent me Max Pump to try and I live in NZ. His generosity knows no bounds.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll admit that sometimes I post some weight, and 2 days later it is substantially different. You know, the intestines and colon can hold 8-13 pounds of waste. Truth.

Thanks for being a de_eb bro.

Good job Kerns. Keep it up brother

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll admit that sometimes I post some weight, and 2 days later it is substantially different. You know, the intestines and colon can hold 8-13 pounds of waste. Truth.

Thanks for being a de_eb bro.

Good job Kerns. Keep it up brother
Is that a normal amount of fecal matter though?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established