- 01-23-2005, 07:52 PM
- 01-24-2005, 06:49 PM
It does not introduce hormones to the body, maybe you're thinking of DHEA which converts to Andro, which can then convert to testosterone.
Some like using for PCT to help with cortisol although Sledge's 7-OH should be a better cortisol. It's also used for cutting.
01-24-2005, 07:00 PM
No one one site it said using 7-OXO-DHEA introduces these hormones into the body making cycling necessary. But that is the only site that I read that so I was kind of dubious about it. I'll just follow the directions on the bottle unless you can provide some additional tips when taking it.Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
Similar Forum Threads
- By time2change30 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 04:58 PM
- By mylo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-11-2012, 09:21 PM
- By djwalto in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2009, 09:26 PM
- By jtt in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 07-04-2004, 10:30 AM
- By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 25Last Post: 01-16-2003, 09:31 PM