I want to start the new year off right any help is great

Ray kenney

Awards
So I just finished school and earned my bachelors in accounting. Sure enough my gym life has suffered even though my diet has been on point. My goal is to put on lean mass while recomping a bit. If you guys could offer your advice it would be great. Just got done running xgels month and a half ago. I'm going to Atlantic city this summer and want to look good. Stats: 5"11 23 years old, been lifting 8 years.
current supplement stack
whey protein
karbolyn
Ans ritual
creatine mono

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People have reported a good recomp effect from Intimidate SRT....also might want a stim free fat burner like TT-33 as well, you could then keep ritual in your arsenal and nothing over the top to reduce hunger to a point that you'd lose mass gains

personally after new years i'll be using intimidate srt, bulbine, compete, conquer, and hemavol to recomp....you could keep ritual in the equation and use those products for a nice recomp stack

Ray kenney

Awards
Thanks
I was looking at bioforge, anabeta, anabeta elite not sure what to throw in

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks I was looking at bioforge, anabeta, anabeta elite not sure what to throw in
AnaBeta Elite, Forskolin, X-Gels, and GlycoPhase are great recomp agents. What's your calorie level looking like throughout this recomp?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see you just ran X-Gels about a month and a half ago. How was it?

There are numerous combinations and options for you. A stack I would look into is:

X-Gels or X-Factor + Anabeta Elite / Anabeta + Forskolin (50-100mg).
Alphamine is also a favorite for recomping/cutting.

I ran that combo over the summer and was shocked by the gains I made in strength and body mass/composition. Plan on running it again very soon with Bioforge added in this time around.

Maybe look into a GDA type supplement also:
Recompadrol
Burn24
Glycophase

Ray kenney

Awards
I didn't really run the xgels to the full effect to be honest. Thanks though I'm definitely going to give that stack a run since you had a good go with it

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn't really run the xgels to the full effect to be honest. Thanks though I'm definitely going to give that stack a run since you had a good go with it
How exactly did you run it?

Ray kenney

Awards
Only one bottle four weeks. Some workouts were better than other due to time constrains with work and school. Now that I'm done with school want to give it another go. When dosing ABE it says on training days take two before your workout. Is that with a meal or just your preworkout?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only one bottle four weeks. Some workouts were better than other due to time constrains with work and school. Now that I'm done with school want to give it another go. When dosing ABE it says on training days take two before your workout. Is that with a meal or just your preworkout?
Dose ArA on workout days only. I'm sure you ran 1g which many do, but 1.5g seems to be the sweet spot.

You can take ABE with your pre-workout meal or pre-workout. Depends if you get GI issues from ABE when dosing on an empty stomach.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try dosing X-Gels alongside a Carnitine salt and GMS next time.

With ABE, I believe they mean preworkout, not necessarily the meal.

Ray kenney

Awards
Thanks kbayne, I was only 1 gram definitely try 1.5 in the future. If you had to pick a non stim fat burner between tt-33 and alpha t2 what would you pick? I ran lean xtreme in the past and had good success

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks kbayne, I was only 1 gram definitely try 1.5 in the future. If you had to pick a non stim fat burner between tt-33 and alpha t2 what would you pick? I ran lean xtreme in the past and had good success
Alpha T2 isn't non-stim.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like aaron stated, AT2 isn't non-stim. It is a lower stim fat burner though.

Any reason for wanting non stim?

Ray kenney

Awards
Ok caffeine free, sorry. Trying to take a break from stims to help feel my preworkout again

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok caffeine free, sorry. Trying to take a break from stims to help feel my preworkout again
How close do you dose your pre-workout and your pre meal?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well honestly, X-Gels / X-Factor + ABE would be more then enough for a recomp.

So are you looking to drop ritual and looking for a non-stim pre-workout as well?

Ray kenney

Awards
I think I'm going to go with the xgels and the ABE. Once I'm done with the ans ritual I'm going to take a break from stims. I might just get some citrulline malate and leave it at that, since it works so well in my opinions

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm going to go with the xgels and the ABE. Once I'm done with the ans ritual I'm going to take a break from stims. I might just get some citrulline malate and leave it at that, since it works so well in my opinions
That sounds good. I would look into High Volume though. It is cheap and very solid non-stim with 10 grams of L-Citrulline which is about 5 grams of Citrulline Malate.

Also, make sure to grab some GMS (Analyzed Supplements / 6-8 grams) and a Carnitine salt (LCLT, ALCAR, or PLCAR / 2-3 grams).

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Everything kbayne mentioned is solid.....your good to go.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Well honestly, X-Gels / X-Factor + ABE would be more then enough for a recomp.

So are you looking to drop ritual and looking for a non-stim pre-workout as well?
Agreed

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
So I just finished school and earned my bachelors in accounting. Sure enough my gym life has suffered even though my diet has been on point. My goal is to put on lean mass while recomping a bit. If you guys could offer your advice it would be great. Just got done running xgels month and a half ago. I'm going to Atlantic city this summer and want to look good. Stats: 5"11 23 years old, been lifting 8 years.
current supplement stack
whey protein
karbolyn
Ans ritual
creatine mono
Been seeing some good results with lean bulks or recomps with stacks similar to this:

Ara- either x gels or MN X Factor
GDA- SlinSane, burn24, SlinShot
Creatine - I use a lot. 5 g am 5g pre and 5g post. I don't expect everyone to do that.
Agmatine - pre workout 2g
ALCAR - I use Formutech Nutrition's ALCAR pre workout

I ve just changed up my regiment to below with the products I use and really enjoying it. I am going non stim to the beginning if te year.

Xfactor advanced 4 per day pre workout
SlinSane - breakfast 1 cap, post workout 2 caps
Creatine mono- 5g breakfast, 5g post workout
Endurance BCAA Plus- intra workout
KreaPump- 2 scoops pre workout- creatine, agmatine, and others
Acetyl L Carnatine -pre cardio 3 days per week, pre workout other days

Been doing that for a little while now and really liking the combo and still gaining strength and size is slowly comming on.