What do they mean by "crash" period?
- 01-23-2005, 03:51 PM
- 01-23-2005, 07:16 PM
You know, you could just continue that original thread instead of having all these threads.
You should taper down Clenbuterol. Why risk any adverse effects?
- 01-23-2005, 08:15 PM
01-24-2005, 02:13 PM
I don't know about lethargy, but A headache only 800mg of caffiene can tackle is not uncommon for me.
01-24-2005, 03:00 PM
arghhh its like you dont want to move, talk to anyone or do anything-
sort of like overdosing on anything leaves you in the same way-
its just an uncomfortable feeling you cant shake or break- just ride out
01-24-2005, 09:09 PM
have you ever had a big test to study for and you pounded coffee and red bulls all night, then once the test is over you just feel weak and tired because the caffeine has warn off? Thats a crash.
Similar Forum Threads
- By miniarnold in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2012, 12:04 PM
- By skull in forum AnabolicsReplies: 48Last Post: 07-17-2007, 12:33 AM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 33Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:20 PM
- By max silver in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2005, 11:06 AM
- By DieTrying in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 01-23-2005, 11:43 PM