OG Slin Sane

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I've got a bottle of Slin Sane on the way. I bought it without even thinking about what I'd do with it because it was $15 on Black Friday. But here's the situation. Slin Sane does not recommend taking Slin Sane with your post-workout carbs, as your body is already anabolic enough, just let your post-workout meal do it's job. Well that's the only time I have carbs. I have a cup of Fiber One and a protein shake to break my fast ('bout dat IF life) after lifting, and then it's only trace carbs for the remainder of the feeding window. I've heard a little bit about taking a dose pre-bed. I don't know why. So I guess my options are
1.) Save it for later
2.) Use it solely for these pre-bed doses
3.) Stop doing IF and take it with pre-workout carbs
4.) **** Genomyx and their recommendations, take it with post-workout carbs
5.) Use it soley when I'm about to cheat like a mother****er.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The reason for not taking it post workout is because insulin sensitivity is optimized at this point.

My opinion: Save it for later when you're consuming more carbs.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Before bed is awesome - try it. Your sleep will further improve as will your body composition (you will see in the mirror each morning).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Before bed is awesome - try it. Your sleep will further improve as will your body composition (you will see in the mirror each morning).
He's already so low on carbs though (most of those carbs appear to be coming from a high fiber source), I'd probably opt for it when carbs are more plentiful.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think I'm going to save it for a carbier time.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Well it was dirt cheap. What's the point again?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you liking IF?

Any specific reason you are going with IF?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Not noticing anything groundbreaking. I continue to go with it because if I'm cutting I can either be hungry all day, or half the day then be full half the day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dom you somnamabish !!!!

pre bed dude! its the best ever for low carb dieting. itll slam all the days left over nutrients into the muscles and you will wake up full and lean every morning.
iforce has a new GDA offering coming soon too!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
dom you somnamabish !!!! pre bed dude! its the best ever for low carb dieting. itll slam all the days left over nutrients into the muscles and you will wake up full and lean every morning. iforce has a new GDA offering coming soon too!
I've actually spoken with Vaughn a few times about the new GDA coming, and it may not be too soon. Kinda getting pushed back for Finish Line.

Also, it's not really just "slamming nutrients into the muscles" as insulin sensitivity will be increased in muscle and adipose tissue.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
dom you somnamabish !!!!

pre bed dude! its the best ever for low carb dieting. itll slam all the days left over nutrients into the muscles and you will wake up full and lean every morning.
iforce has a new GDA offering coming soon too!
o hai!!! :)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So you guys vote for a pre bed dose rather than saving it. I'll try it. Also, it'll last sixty days that way. What whaaaaat. Hashtag bang for your Buck.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
So you guys vote for a pre bed dose rather than saving it. I'll try it. Also, it'll last sixty days that way. What whaaaaat. Hashtag bang for your Buck.
Let us know what you think - I bet you sleep better and wake up fuller and tighter.

ktnguye7

Awards
hey guys, so ive been looking up the dosing for the OG slin sane. I was wondering if it can be taken on a empty stomach pre bed without carbs or protein. Would i still look full and tight in the morning?