Valium - Which supp resembles it? - AnabolicMinds.com

Valium - Which supp resembles it?

Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Valium - Which supp resembles it?

Just had surgery. I had the wonderful experience of getting a short term scrip (5 pills lol) for Valium

Wow. Insane sleep. Lol

I have been taking sleep formulas for ages. None can hang and none give me that deep rested feeling most notably when I wake up the next day.

What supplement works via similar pathways?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

They are unique... Benzo's(Valium etc), feel like Benzo's... I'd be interested to see what others come up with...

I don't think any natural compound can come close to Benzodiazepines.
    •   

Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Legal marketable to human supplements? none.

Grey market research chemicals? There's a few.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

something that's l;egal that will help with feelings of well-being is GABA. otherwise, you're looking at RCs or the real deal.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    something that's l;egal that will help with feelings of well-being is GABA. otherwise, you're looking at RCs or the real deal.
    comparing gaba to benzo like bozo to indo
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    comparing gaba to benzo like bozo to indo
    oh i know it's not even close, but it's the best i can think of for a calming and well-being feeling from a natural supplement
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Closest legal OTC supp would have to be phenibut still doesn't really come close to benzos
    The Swole Stoner

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    comparing gaba to benzo like comparing Michelle Obama against Hillary Clinton; period.
    You know, Touey - most times I can follow where you are gong, but this time ...

I got nothin'
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post

You know, Touey - most times I can follow where you are gong, but this time ...

I got nothin'
    Lol

Reputation Reputation

A strong kava brew is extremely relaxing and somewhat intoxicating. Benzo-like? No. But good stuff
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

as far as improving sleep you could try intimidate as its got a real cult following when it comes to sleep enhancement..
    abyss is probably unparalleled for a high end sleep supplement..

nothing is going to knock you out like a benzo legally that im aware of.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What about DSIP? I've seen doses range from 125mcg to 500mcg. Could be worth a shot (see wut I did there?)

Nothing's going to compare to a benzo (kpins, xanies or valiums) OTC wise. But, for deep restful sleep DSIP may be your answer
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Research etizolam pellets, legal for research purposes. Make ur rat feel like he took 10mg valium.
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 13bret View Post
    Research etizolam pellets, legal for research purposes. Make ur rat feel like he took 10mg valium.
    Read the all blue pellets (inside and out, w/no score) are fakes. I'd like to get some of these for class (have mild anxiety)
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2

Try phenazepam, it's most likely unregulated wherever you're from.

Allopregnolone??
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Allopregnolone??
    That the stuff you squirt up ur nose?
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Valium was based on Valerian root.
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Valerian is great!

Some times, I just need a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Valium was based on Valerian root.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just get more Valium.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This with melatonin like 3 or 5 mg. bam. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...nidren-gh.html

Phenibut
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Just had surgery. I had the wonderful experience of getting a short term scrip (5 pills lol) for Valium

Wow. Insane sleep. Lol

I have been taking sleep formulas for ages. None can hang and none give me that deep rested feeling most notably when I wake up the next day.

Just be careful.. working in healthcare I've stumbled across a bunch of mothers (I work in a nicu) who were addicted to valium. Took it for back pain to sleep at night and now, there is no hope of coming off.

Mike

Nothing will work like a benzo but there are natural ingredients that have the same mechanism of action
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Mike: I hear ya. That scares me big time!

Coop; Anything besides valerian?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nothing will work like a benzo but there are natural ingredients that have the same mechanism of action
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

If the real issue is sleep . . . then go to your doctor, get a sleep study done, so that you can find the underlying causes of any sleep issues. They may prescribe something for the sleep issue.

Common issues regarding sleep quality are: overtraining, training too close to bedtime, stress, using technology prior to sleeping, diet.

However, if you want the vallium for other reasons, then find a doctor that's loose with the RX pad.
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow. Insane sleep. Lol

I get better sleep from a combo of relora, ashwagandha and melatonin than I do from benzos (including estazolam which is freaking strong). Benzos do knock me out, but that combo gets me through the night better. Benzos are much more fun though

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had a temporary script for Lorazepam once. That stuff was awesome. Although when I had to come off of it I had the shakes for a few days.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I had a temporary script for Lorazepam once. That stuff was awesome. Although when I had to come off of it I had the shakes for a few days.
    I have a 3 month daily script for it. I never felt anything from them either. So I don't take them
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Benzos are really not the answer and sooner or later your body will not react the same. I would have a sleep study done. You may find the issue is far easier to handle and safer medically.
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Hi all. I appreciate all the replies and intentionally helpful advice and admonitions on the benzos and Rx meds in general but this thread has been misconstrued and even derailed a bit. Haha

To be clear, I never once expressed any interest in Valium or any Rx drugs for that matter but conversely conveyed that I was interested in an herbal or OTC supp that facilitated identical or even similar pathways/mechanisms as Valium; that's all
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

Hi all. I appreciate all the replies and intentionally helpful advice and admonitions on the benzos and Rx meds in general but this thread has been misconstrued and even derailed a bit. Haha To be clear, I never once expressed any interest in Valium or any Rx drugs for that matter but conversely conveyed that I was interested in an herbal or OTC supp that facilitated identical or even similar pathways/mechanisms as Valium; that's all
    Well, in that case, there's nothing OTC and/or herbal, that'll give a similar effect to vallium.
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Comparable? No
    Similar? I disagree

~7 times out of 10 there is an herb or OTC supp that can be found to mimic the pharmacodynamics of their Rx counterpart.

Perhaps not "pound for pound" or as efficaciously but when given in strategic or copious doses.

Quote Originally Posted by rnoorani View Post
    Well, in that case, there's nothing OTC and/or herbal, that'll give a similar effect to vallium.
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Get some bulk L-theanine and play around with the dosing. 300-400mg 2-3X per day is a nice experience if you can afford it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Velocity + Supps, is it neseccary?
    By CodyMartin in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 12:38 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 08:17 AM
  3. Any GH Supps Worth it for this Senior Trainee?
    By rocckky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 05:21 PM
  4. liver detox supps worth it?
    By mass_builder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 07:32 AM