Valium - Which supp resembles it?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had surgery. I had the wonderful experience of getting a short term scrip (5 pills lol) for Valium

Wow. Insane sleep. Lol

I have been taking sleep formulas for ages. None can hang and none give me that deep rested feeling most notably when I wake up the next day.

What supplement works via similar pathways?

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
They are unique... Benzo's(Valium etc), feel like Benzo's... I'd be interested to see what others come up with...

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think any natural compound can come close to Benzodiazepines.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legal marketable to human supplements? none.

Grey market research chemicals? There's a few.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
something that's l;egal that will help with feelings of well-being is GABA. otherwise, you're looking at RCs or the real deal.

Touey

Touey

Awards
something that's l;egal that will help with feelings of well-being is GABA. otherwise, you're looking at RCs or the real deal.
comparing gaba to benzo like bozo to indo

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
comparing gaba to benzo like bozo to indo
oh i know it's not even close, but it's the best i can think of for a calming and well-being feeling from a natural supplement

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Closest legal OTC supp would have to be phenibut still doesn't really come close to benzos

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
comparing gaba to benzo like comparing Michelle Obama against Hillary Clinton; period.
You know, Touey - most times I can follow where you are gong, but this time ...

I got nothin'

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jcc80

jcc80

Awards
A strong kava brew is extremely relaxing and somewhat intoxicating. Benzo-like? No. But good stuff

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as far as improving sleep you could try intimidate as its got a real cult following when it comes to sleep enhancement..
abyss is probably unparalleled for a high end sleep supplement..

nothing is going to knock you out like a benzo legally that im aware of.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about DSIP? I've seen doses range from 125mcg to 500mcg. Could be worth a shot (see wut I did there?)

Nothing's going to compare to a benzo (kpins, xanies or valiums) OTC wise. But, for deep restful sleep DSIP may be your answer

13bret

13bret

Awards
Research etizolam pellets, legal for research purposes. Make ur rat feel like he took 10mg valium.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Research etizolam pellets, legal for research purposes. Make ur rat feel like he took 10mg valium.
Read the all blue pellets (inside and out, w/no score) are fakes. I'd like to get some of these for class (have mild anxiety)

deadliftz

Awards
Try phenazepam, it's most likely unregulated wherever you're from.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just had surgery. I had the wonderful experience of getting a short term scrip (5 pills lol) for Valium

Wow. Insane sleep. Lol

I have been taking sleep formulas for ages. None can hang and none give me that deep rested feeling most notably when I wake up the next day.

Just be careful.. working in healthcare I've stumbled across a bunch of mothers (I work in a nicu) who were addicted to valium. Took it for back pain to sleep at night and now, there is no hope of coming off.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Nothing will work like a benzo but there are natural ingredients that have the same mechanism of action

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mike: I hear ya. That scares me big time!

Coop; Anything besides valerian?

Nothing will work like a benzo but there are natural ingredients that have the same mechanism of action

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
If the real issue is sleep . . . then go to your doctor, get a sleep study done, so that you can find the underlying causes of any sleep issues. They may prescribe something for the sleep issue.

Common issues regarding sleep quality are: overtraining, training too close to bedtime, stress, using technology prior to sleeping, diet.

However, if you want the vallium for other reasons, then find a doctor that's loose with the RX pad.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established

Wow. Insane sleep. Lol

I get better sleep from a combo of relora, ashwagandha and melatonin than I do from benzos (including estazolam which is freaking strong). Benzos do knock me out, but that combo gets me through the night better. Benzos are much more fun though :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a temporary script for Lorazepam once. That stuff was awesome. Although when I had to come off of it I had the shakes for a few days.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a temporary script for Lorazepam once. That stuff was awesome. Although when I had to come off of it I had the shakes for a few days.
I have a 3 month daily script for it. I never felt anything from them either. So I don't take them

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Benzos are really not the answer and sooner or later your body will not react the same. I would have a sleep study done. You may find the issue is far easier to handle and safer medically.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all. I appreciate all the replies and intentionally helpful advice and admonitions on the benzos and Rx meds in general but this thread has been misconstrued and even derailed a bit. Haha

To be clear, I never once expressed any interest in Valium or any Rx drugs for that matter but conversely conveyed that I was interested in an herbal or OTC supp that facilitated identical or even similar pathways/mechanisms as Valium; that's all ;)

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Hi all. I appreciate all the replies and intentionally helpful advice and admonitions on the benzos and Rx meds in general but this thread has been misconstrued and even derailed a bit. Haha To be clear, I never once expressed any interest in Valium or any Rx drugs for that matter but conversely conveyed that I was interested in an herbal or OTC supp that facilitated identical or even similar pathways/mechanisms as Valium; that's all ;)
Well, in that case, there's nothing OTC and/or herbal, that'll give a similar effect to vallium.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Comparable? No
Similar? I disagree :)

~7 times out of 10 there is an herb or OTC supp that can be found to mimic the pharmacodynamics of their Rx counterpart.

Perhaps not "pound for pound" or as efficaciously but when given in strategic or copious doses.

Well, in that case, there's nothing OTC and/or herbal, that'll give a similar effect to vallium.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Get some bulk L-theanine and play around with the dosing. 300-400mg 2-3X per day is a nice experience if you can afford it.