Best ThermoLife product

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wondering what product people think is/was the best product put out by Thermolife?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cbol

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used a bunch of their products...probably Pump-Bol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pump Bol was really good. All I ever had.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
They've been reformulating there line for like 18-24 months now. To busy suing everyone.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They've been reformulating there line for like 18-24 months now. To busy suing everyone.

Better to establish revenue streams than the alternative of floundering financially and getting bought out like other premium brands have (Omega Sports....Genomyx come to mind)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Better to establish revenue streams than the alternative of floundering financially and getting bought out like other premium brands have (Omega Sports....Genomyx come to mind)
But like, if you don't sell a supplement....is it really a supplement company?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ron has said for a while that once their extensive patent defense and other legal issues are concluded they'll be getting new formulations back into production.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it makes money does it really matter? The goal of all businesses is to make money.

That said I'm not holding my breath for Thermolife products anytime soon. Not that I don't think they will ever return, but I'm not planning on seeing them shortly.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it makes money does it really matter? The goal of all businesses is to make money.

That said I'm not holding my breath for Thermolife products anytime soon. Not that I don't think they will ever return, but I'm not planning on seeing them shortly.
Business = supplement company? Interesting.

Edit: If I said supplement company = business that would be correct. It's reverse osmosis.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Business = supplement company? Interesting.

Edit: If I said supplement company = business that would be correct. It's reverse osmosis.
The point was that not a single supplement company is in it to lose money. As a business the goals are always the same. I'm guessing if Ron is making good money right now he isn't too concerned at not currently being "a supplement company." Though they still are in the sense that their patented ingredients are used in many supplements.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The point was that not a single supplement company is in it to lose money. As a business the goals are always the same. I'm guessing if Ron is making good money right now he isn't too concerned at not currently being "a supplement company." Though they still are in the sense that their patented ingredients are used in many supplements.
I understand. TBH as someone who was a big fan I am a little annoyed at TL. That's about as far as I'll get into that.

Anyone else dig Stimz? I thought that **** was good. I don't even remember the profile though.

smoker145

Rob is just instigating a little. He means well thou. It will be nice for tl to start selling products again, and maybe the lower the prices a little

amarula

Awards
Omega sports was bought?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rob is just instigating a little. He means well thou. It will be nice for tl to start selling products again, and maybe the lower the prices a little
Na Na Na tird

smoker145

Na Na Na tird
I know what your thinking. Your gonna burry your son at the old Indian burial ground in hopes to bring him back. But what comes out of that ground , won't be your son . Sometimes , dead is bettah

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know what your thinking. Your gonna burry your son at the old Indian burial ground in hopes to bring him back. But what comes out of that ground , won't be your son . Sometimes , dead is bettah
Course I ain't never seen anyone go up that road. Six years ago a group of campers went out dere and got lost, had to eat each other to stay alive. Used to be da way to da O'Reilly house, he butchered over 50 children and kept der bodies in his cellar. But you should find an old bridge 'bout half way up. Dat bridge is cursed, ya know. Dey built it with the bones of 200 Chinese laborers who were massacred in '34. Ya, a lot of history on dat road.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved the ThermoLife line.

dicana is my all time fav fat burner

E-Bol and T-Bol were best in class type products and both C and Pump Bol were excellent pump products.

Really hoping Ron brings back the TL line, though I know he is busy on the supply side of the business currently. I even used the Vasolate regularly as it was nearly identical to my favorite protein, UP2.0

All in all, one of the best product lines to have ever existed.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ron and TL have patents that get infringed all the time. If I invested money into patenting an ingredient, then I would be enforcing them too.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Sure but if you aren't putting products out what are you? Thermolife LLC Kramer and Son supplement attorneys?