ARA and Cissus: never use them together?

amarula

Awards
I want to use ARA but I'm afraid that can't handle it for 50 days because of some tendon issues. I use cissus daily (about 500-700mg) and that keeps the tendon problems under control.

Can't I take ARA pre-workout (about 12h a.m) and cissus with my bedtime shake?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, just take cissus 4 or more hours away from ArA and you'll be fine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ok, thank you
If you don't wish to discontinue Cissus or Fish oil when running Ara, then as kbayne stated, just dose then 4+ hours away so you can still benefit from Ara.

Although it seems to be very individualistic as i havent personally gotten sorer joints/ increased DOMs or anything :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah you can still stack the 2 .. just take them 4-5hours apart

i love my cissus too, and went fine during my xgels cycle

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Space them out as others have mentioned, many users take cissus during their X-Factor cycles.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah nothing wrong with it as they have said I take X-gels at least 6 hours away from Joint Help personally.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Using any fish oil or anything along those lines as well as the cissus?

amarula

Awards
Using any fish oil or anything along those lines as well as the cissus?
Just 1g of fish oil daily. I eat fish almost every day so I think I don't need to supplement more than that. I will take it a few hours apart either

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just 1g of fish oil daily. I eat fish almost every day so I think I don't need to supplement more than that. I will take it a few hours apart either
Oh nice, just checking. Most of us don't eat fish that often so I was just checking. Fish oil is great for joint health.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah you can still stack the 2 .. just take them 4-5hours apart

i love my cissus too, and went fine during my xgels cycle
Gq does love him cissus that's for sure

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah nothing wrong with it as they have said I take X-gels at least 6 hours away from Joint Help personally.
Joint Help provides some serious pain relief, I was more than pleased with that product.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bet joint help is an iforce product? I haven't heard Of the product but you guys seems to always find a way to mention your products in a post/thread Lols

Reactions: mw1
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet joint help is an iforce product? I haven't heard Of the product but you guys seems to always find a way to mention your products in a post/thread Lols
You guessed correct.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahaha