Fat burners - Alphamine+Alpha-T2 or EC stack?

dpk33

Banned
Awards
I have heard overwhelming amounts of positive feedback for both of these stacks for fat burning. I'm planning on running either of these along with forskolin for my cut soon. Which one would be more recommended or safe and effective?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Man, I believe the Alphamine + AT2 along with F95 would attack fat from all angles...

I'm running AT2 + F95 right now...just have to wait for my tubs of Alphamine to come in....

Therefore...AT2 + Alphamine + F95 for the win!

bdybldnaam

Awards
Alphamine, AT2 and 100mg F95.

I'm amazed at how good this stack is.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't go wrong either way.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Guess I'm going with the Alphamine+Alpha-T2 stack. Is this the right dosing scheme?

2 scoops Alphamine + 1x AT2 right after waking up
1 scoop Alphamine + 2x AT2 later in the day

Or vice versa? What are the pros and cons of each dosing scheme?

Also I'm considering holding off on Forskolin right now since I read somewhere it's not good to take alongside my Adderall because of interactions. If I cease taking Adderall, would Forskolin be safe to dose?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Guess I'm going with the Alphamine+Alpha-T2 stack. Is this the right dosing scheme?

2 scoops Alphamine + 1x AT2 right after waking up
1 scoop Alphamine + 2x AT2 later in the day

Or vice versa? What are the pros and cons of each dosing scheme?

Also I'm considering holding off on Forskolin right now since I read somewhere it's not good to take alongside my Adderall because of interactions. If I cease taking Adderall, would Forskolin be safe to dose?
Go with scheme 1. The advantage is you get the higher dose of stims earlier in the day. This will get your day started without disrupting sleep later in the day. You should consult your doctor before using alphamine, alpha-t2, or forskolin if you intend to use adderall.

Cheaper as well. Alphamine is as close as it gets though imo, hard to go wrong.

Nothing will beat ECA though I doubt.
Better review the data on yohimbine ;). Nothing will crush appetite like ECA, but the magnitude of fat loss on yohimbine alone (not even with caffeine!) exceeds ECA. Forskolin is roughly on par with ECA.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with scheme 1. The advantage is you get the higher dose of stims earlier in the day. This will get your day started without disrupting sleep later in the day. You should consult your doctor before using alphamine, alpha-t2, or forskolin if you intend to use adderall.

Better review the data on yohimbine ;). Nothing will crush appetite like ECA, but the magnitude of fat loss on yohimbine alone (not even with caffeine!) exceeds ECA. Forskolin is roughly on par with ECA.
I always assumed the dose was really low with Alphamine because it doesn't make me sick? Is their data you can share with the Pausinystalia bark you use I could look at? I haven't looked at the data since I found out moderate doses of HCL drive me nuts. Running Shred XT right now and having no issues, but the yohimbine content is quite low. Glad to see the knowledge dropped!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Okay Coop....with this scheme...

Dose 1: 2 scoops Alphamine + 1x AT2 right after waking up
Dose 2: 1 scoop Alphamine + 2x AT2 later in the day

Would it benefit me if I were to take dose #2 before I workout which is around 5 pm?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay Coop....with this scheme... Dose 1: 2 scoops Alphamine + 1x AT2 right after waking up Dose 2: 1 scoop Alphamine + 2x AT2 later in the day Would it benefit me if I were to take dose #2 before I workout which is around 5 pm?
Yes. Always good to get at least one of the doses pre-workout.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I always assumed the dose was really low with Alphamine because it doesn't make me sick? Is their data you can share with the Pausinystalia bark you use I could look at? I haven't looked at the data since I found out moderate doses of HCL drive me nuts. Running Shred XT right now and having no issues, but the yohimbine content is quite low. Glad to see the knowledge dropped!
I'll one up that. How about caffeine, yohimbe, and higenamine as found in Alphamine...in healthy humans?

http://www.lipidworld.com/content/12/1/148

Okay Coop....with this scheme...

Dose 1: 2 scoops Alphamine + 1x AT2 right after waking up
Dose 2: 1 scoop Alphamine + 2x AT2 later in the day

Would it benefit me if I were to take dose #2 before I workout which is around 5 pm?
Yeah take the bigger alphamine dose preworkout. So the 2 scooper of alphamine should be preworkout > morning > night

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Also... while I am on the subject... can I take another pre work out supplement that compliments Alphamine?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also... while I am on the subject... can I take another pre work out supplement that compliments Alphamine?
If you do, I would recommend a non-stim or add your own (Agmatine + Nitrates + Citrulline Malate).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay thanks kb!
Ya KB has you covered. Alphamine should provide a solid pre-workout boost, but if you want to add something I'd go with some single ingredients (like KB mentions) or something like High Volume. Definitely no need for additional stims. :thumbsup:

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Ya KB has you covered. Alphamine should provide a solid pre-workout boost, but if you want to add something I'd go with some single ingredients (like KB mentions) or something like High Volume. Definitely no need for additional stims. :thumbsup:
Okay, I will look that up! Thanks bolt!

Hyperfluxe

Awards
EC stack gave me better results than Alphamine (with Yohimbine). Just throwing it out there.
Alphamine is probably the best formulated "fat burner" out there though.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
By the time I plan to be cutting, I'll be off adderall, so i'd assume it'd be safe to use this stack.

Also, would Forskolin have a different effect in people with ADHD? Forskolin affects cAMP which plays a role in ADHD, no?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of the 2 stacks mentioned imo Alphamine beats EC stack alone.

I would take a look the new fat burner from ANS Performance, the ingredient profile really stands out with this formula. I believe we will be looking for loggers soon.

Attachments

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Out of the 2 stacks mentioned imo Alphamine beats EC stack alone.

I would take a look the new fat burner from ANS Performance, the ingredient profile really stands out with this formula. I believe we will be looking for loggers soon.
Have to read up on the "Adilase" profile. Never heard of it. I'm sure Coop does! LOL!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have to read up on the "Adilase" profile. Never heard of it. I'm sure Coop does! LOL!
Well what I like about Hemerocallis Fulva is how it strengthens the effect of caffeine. Which is a bonus for me since I don't get that same stim buzz anymore like I used to with just caffeine. It also increases the amount of glycerol being released, so the fat cells release their fatty acids. So being able to free up the stored fat and use it as energy, bonus on this one ingredient alone.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well what I like about Hemerocallis Fulva is how it strengthens the effect of caffeine. Which is a bonus for me since I don't get that same stim buzz anymore like I used to with just caffeine. It also increases the amount of glycerol being released, so the fat cells release their fatty acids. So being able to free up the stored fat and use it as energy, bonus on this one ingredient alone.
Oh okay, that sounds great. Thanks for schooling me my friend. Really appreciate it.