Supps for Heart Health
- 12-01-2013, 10:00 PM
- 12-01-2013, 10:16 PM
- 12-02-2013, 12:47 AM
Yikes.. why not just hop on pharma grade meds. I love my combination of Coreg/Enalapril, so much cheaper! I could not tolerate cialis daily, the stuffy nose just has me addicted to afrin.
OP, built up over time can function similar to an ace inhibitor they say, as well as functioning like a calcium channel blocker and mild diuretic.
For someone eating a healthy diet and working out hard, lipids shouldn't be to hard to control. Valarian root and l- can help stress related htn.
12-02-2013, 01:35 AM
12-02-2013, 03:34 PM
Lipid Stabil is a terrific option for supporting overall heart health, and healthy cholesterol levels.
It's currently bundled with Liver Stabil for a deep discount at NP:
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2012, 05:22 PM
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2011, 08:25 PM
- By Jag in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2008, 10:50 PM
- By Jag in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 11-21-2008, 06:34 PM
- By 0-hero in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-06-2008, 05:59 PM