Cordyceps help

Shin

Shin

Awards
Just had a browse of MST's cordyceps products, it has made me ponder is the Cordygen-NanO2 basically the same as Cordygen Vo2 Ultra?

Is it alright to stack the products like Cordygen 5 with the NanO2 or all 3 together but would that be just a total waste?

Cheers guys.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Andro Factory reps seem to be knowledgeable on Cordyceps. I'd post this in the AF forum.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
the new NAN02 is a different extraction method and is stronger. it is personal preference on what you use.
v02 and NaN02 hit within 30mins and last upwards of 3 hours. this is more suitable for gym goers and crossfit crowds etc

c5 is a delayed release (DR) which takes about 45mins to 2 hours to be fully absorbed, but, c5 lasts for 8 to 10 hours. suitable for endurance sports.

I have used every single MST product and my favourite is v02 with cre-02 a close second.

if you have any questions, pm me. I'm not an MST rep but I have a soft spot for MST and are one of my fav companies.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the new NAN02 is a different extraction method and is stronger. it is personal preference on what you use.
v02 and NaN02 hit within 30mins and last upwards of 3 hours. this is more suitable for gym goers and crossfit crowds etc

c5 is a delayed release (DR) which takes about 45mins to 2 hours to be fully absorbed, but, c5 lasts for 8 to 10 hours. suitable for endurance sports.

I have used every single MST product and my favourite is v02 with cre-02 a close second.

if you have any questions, pm me. I'm not an MST rep but I have a soft spot for MST and are one of my fav companies.
I really like MST too.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No clue, I use bulk cordyceps and love it!

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike what are some of the benefits you see and feel?
I closely monitor my creatinine levels.. my levels were 1.2-1.3 for a long while.. and 3g brought it down to 1.05 which I was shocked about.

Mike