Clenbuterol

357mag

Awards
It seems the more research I do the even more research I do. At first I dismissed the idea of trying Clen because of the way it works and thought Trimax would be safer. But after reading more I'm not sure that would be true. Now I'm leaning towards trying Clen at a very low dose for maybe 2 weeks maybe 3. How does this sound:

20 20 20 40 40 40 60 60 60 40 40 40 20 20

I've read that most people tolerate it quite well. Are there any dangers involved in taking it? Liver? I probably would be taking it by itself.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems the more research I do the even more research I do. At first I dismissed the idea of trying Clen because of the way it works and thought Trimax would be safer. But after reading more I'm not sure that would be true. Now I'm leaning towards trying Clen at a very low dose for maybe 2 weeks maybe 3. How does this sound:

20 20 20 40 40 40 60 60 60 40 40 40 20 20

I've read that most people tolerate it quite well. Are there any dangers involved in taking it? Liver? I probably would be taking it by itself.
Wrong area to post this!

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another side effect that wasn't on that thread is hand shaking. My hands shake on it until I hit 100 mcg, then it stops. Odd. Clenbuterol is great. Drink a lot of water too. Clenbuterol headaches suck and I get them maybe 45 minutes without water.

Also start at 20 mcg, on all cycles. I'm different from many but when I started right away at 60 mcg, I had painful cramps and headaches, even with Taurine, Potassium, and lots of water. I haven't started at 40 mcg but why torture myself.

Its good stuff, helped me get over the barrier to break under the 200 lbs mark.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I tried it for 2 weeks. I had slight headaches when I started at 20 mcg, but they went away as I went up.

Sports are a bad idea. I was taking a few grams of taurine, potassium pills, and a ton of fruits/veggies for K and still got wicked cramps playing flag football. My calves were really bad. I found that if I stopped it the day before and of I was ok w/ the cramps.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Even on the tiniest amount I can barely write properly. That stuff really messes me up. But weirdly, if I take it before bed I can sleep through it just fine. Does clen act on its own (i.e., could it burn fat while I sleep it off), or do I have to exploit its stimulant effect by increasing my physical activity while on it?

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Even on the tiniest amount I can barely write properly. That stuff really messes me up. But weirdly, if I take it before bed I can sleep through it just fine. Does clen act on its own (i.e., could it burn fat while I sleep it off), or do I have to exploit its stimulant effect by increasing my physical activity while on it?
With hand shaking, its really hard to take notes in class. Its also much harder to write faster, like if you are in a class where the teacher is rattling off noteworthy points and your hands are too sore and shaky to get them all down. For a while, I established my own shorthand that I'd write and then translate later that day.

I know you shouldn't do HIIT while on it. I suppose low/moderate cardio is best.

Also be sure to take Taurine. I figured it meant nothing and the first cycle was hell. I felt dead all the time and actually lost more fat than when I was taking ECY. When I got some Taurine from I think a grocery store (I took 2.5g a day), fat loss increased and I felt much, much better. Always take those ancillaries. Puritan's Pride right now has buy one get one free or buy two get three free. I just nabbed 5 bottles of 50 ct. 1000 mg Taurine capsules for only $18. Thats not bad. I suppose the powder is cheaper but I'm a busy man and I prefer to have that **** done for me instead.