Zma question

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I started taking zma a month ago and I've noticed my sex drive has dramatically decreased. Could this be the cause?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I doubt it... are you eating a well balanced diet? getting restfull sleep? staying stress free as possible?
you are not using any designer steroids or phs right?
try any of the following:
tropinolxp_sm.png
intimidatesrt_sm.png
reversitolv2_sm.png
testabolan_sm.png

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
I can't see how ZMA would/could have any negative impact on limbido, if anything it should improve.

Has anything else changed in your diet/regimen lately?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I think you already posted this question once before. Here is my respons to you from there too

"The list could go on and on. For me it is typically just stress related with work and school both full time plus clients on the side. I add Intimidate and Tropinol and I am pretty horned up for the lady."

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I doubt it... are you eating a well balanced diet? getting restfull sleep? staying stress free as possible?
you are not using any designer steroids or phs right?
try any of the following:
View attachment 92662View attachment 92663View attachment 92664View attachment 92666
I think you already posted this question once before. Here is my respons to you from there too

"The list could go on and on. For me it is typically just stress related with work and school both full time plus clients on the side. I add Intimidate and Tropinol and I am pretty horned up for the lady."
He should not be self-medicating this issue with supplements guys.

OP, while ZMA is unlikely to be the cause, you should not use anything like a tbooster because this will confound your efforts to identify the root of the problem. Could you break down your diet by macronutrient?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 12
mkretz Supplements 9
srocco112 Supplements 3
Supplements 5
Supplements 14