- 11-22-2013, 02:08 AM
- 11-22-2013, 07:40 AM
I doubt it... are you eating a well balanced diet? getting restfull sleep? staying stress free as possible?
you are not using any designer steroids or phs right?
try any of the following:
FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
- 11-22-2013, 10:45 AM
I can't see howwould/could have any negative impact on limbido, if anything it should improve.
Has anything else changed in your diet/regimen lately?Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422
11-22-2013, 11:11 AM
I think you already posted this question once before. Here is my respons to you from there too
"The list could go on and on. For me it is typically just stress related with work and school both full time plus clients on the side. I add Intimidate and Tropinol and I am pretty horned up for the lady."
iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
11-23-2013, 01:30 AM
OP, while ZMA is unlikely to be the cause, you should not use anything like a tbooster because this will confound your efforts to identify the root of the problem. Could you break down your diet by macronutrient?
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
Similar Forum Threads
- By srocco112 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-07-2008, 02:50 PM
- By rabican in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-09-2008, 10:37 PM
- By Leggo my Ego in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2007, 07:10 PM
- By solid711 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2006, 08:48 PM
- By PennStateMuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2004, 07:44 PM